Just completed a 1 week package, inclusive of meals and excursions. It was fabulous! Food was gourmet every meal, service was extremely attentive, and excursion guides were informative and quite helpful. Room was very comfortable and modern, Snorkeled with sealions, manta rays, penguins, turtles, and assorted fish. Visits to multiple islands via day trips from the hotel, with up-close observations of iguanas, frigate birds, blue-foot boobies, etc.. Highly recommended!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-rooms and 6 Ocean View suites hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yacht. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz