After some days in lazy calm Isabela we arrvied back to Puerto Ayora and its hectic boat taxi activity. The Finch Bay Hotel is also more frentic, upscale, big with a large professional structure, Well-trained employees, courtesy all-around, clean rooms, all that for expensive $720 / night (2+1).
The breakfast is very bug, those that inlcude a noontime meal in it (rice, beans, shrimp, beef, etc.). You can chiise swimming in the large pool, or just give 10 steps and you are in a local's popular beach, with warm water and som snorkeling potencial. If you lile mingling with locals that's the place to be.
I recommend this hotel if you are not on a budget and if you are not in the 24x7 adventure mode, hanging around there at the pool watching the time go by is not a bad option indeed,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-rooms and 6 Ocean View suites hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yacht. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz