Finch Bay gives those of us with seasickness a way to see Santa Cruz, and three additional islands, all while sleeping in very comfortable on-land rooms at night. Hotel itself is very pretty, on a fairly busy beach, and service/food was impeccable. Day trips with local guide were mostly excellent. We had a substitute guide one day and that was a problem as he was so busy snapping photos of women in bikinis that he was not watching snorkelers who could have gotten into a lot of difficulty negotiating currents/waves over sharp rocks. As price includes full board, and lots of expeditions (with full buffet lunches on those expeditions) -- the price is quite reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz