The time I enjoyed at the Finch Bay Hotel was absolutely stellar. Situated right on the sea with a lovely little beach it brought us close to nature and enabled us to relax and restore. The rooms were lovely, the food was fresh, delicious and well prepared. The trips arranged to see the other Islands were top notch. Everything ran like clock work. The lunches served on board were excellent. The guides were well informed and very professional. However what struck me the most was the staff at the hotel. Everyone treated us so well, always with a smile and a friendly warm-hearted nature and helped us with our every need. On our last evening they prepared a special good bye dinner for us, sang and treated us to a wonderful salsa lesson. Staying here was an experience I will never forget and I could not recommend it more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz