You take a short boat ride (provided by the hotel) then about a 5 minute walk to the hotel. Very neat and clean and I personally like the fact that it is an eco hotel. Great rooms and they all have a hammock out front. Friendly staff. Their food is also great if you want to stay in for dinner or it's a short trip back to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz