We are here with friends to explore the area, and learn about the history and wildlife. Our rooms are comfy, screens on the windows are open to enjoy the sound of the sea! Lulling us to sleep after a long day of exploring! Staff friendly and helpful, rooms clean! Close to town for shopping and dining if preferred. Last night we wanted local lobster. We found them on the street for sale, brought them to a local restaurant and they cooked them for us! The food in the hotel is fine...we just wanted a rare treat !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Red Mangrove is an oceanfront hotel with the best views of Academy Bay, located in Puerto Ayora. The hotel is the perfect place for Galapagos visitors to stay considering many activities like snorkeling, hiking, beaches, swimming, kayaking, and visiting the Charles Darwin Center are just minutes away. Why else is the Red Mangrove a good decision? For those who are prone to seasickness the hotel gives you a stay where you feel just like you're on the water with the option to choose different packages with the activities mentioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Mangrove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz