The location can't be beat - you are tucked away from the malecon by about 2 blocks -so its quiet - yet close to the water. Breakfast was delicious & staff were very friendly. The room was clean, comfy & modern. There are cool swings hanging in the halls/balcony area that serve as mini hammocks - nice touch. Free internet & wifi - but it is pretty slow.
We stayed here as part of a tour with the company Nature Galapagos - they were amazing & would highly recommend them. Three islands, three winning hotels, and 3 amazing guides!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz