This is a nice hotel. The beds aren't the greatest, but they're good enough. The air conditioning was reliable and the showers were good. The breakfast was satisfactory as they opened it early for us every morning as we were up and out early for diving every day. The hotel staff always had a smile and the hotel was clean for remote, average Ecuadorian standards. I would recommend this hotel, but can't say it's 5 stars. Book with confidence. Yes, it's a walk to town, but you're 1 block away from the research park. Stretch your legs, it's really not that far if you're ambulatory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz