“A MUST SEE”

Santa Cruz Fish Market
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

YOU JUST VISIT HERE AT LEAST ONCE. Amazing fish are caught and brought to sell. The birds and the sea lions are ready too. Great photo opportunities . The fishermen are very happy to smile for your cameras . The animals too. ☺

All reviews
in 72 reviews
"entertaining"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We passed this fish market most mornings in our walk to the pier in Santa Cruz town.

There is an abundance of fresh fish and although I didn’t buy any (so can’t comment on price) it was busy - especially with the hopeful sea lion begging for some left overs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved stopping by here daily on my way back to my hotel. Some of my favorite pictures came from here. Lots of birds and sea lions. Nice place to have a cup of coffee and take lots of pictures

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I arrived in Puerto Ayora and immediately went for a walk. There was a crowd gathered here, so I had to check it out! What a show! All the pelicans, sea lions, marine iguanas, and frigate birds around know when it's fish-cleaning time and each one is vying for a handout! Such a fun scene, I stopped by every day I was in town! I noticed my different guides used the market as a landmark for directions, perfect!