“Excellent service”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Nemo II

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Come Join us!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kevin O
Toronto
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can echo many of the comments here. The crew of the Nemo II provided excellent service - very good food, lots of assistance in embarking and disembarking, and quick responses to minor problems. We were in cabin 6, at the back near the motors. While it is noisy when cruising, the noise is constant, so it did not stop us from sleeping without ear plugs. The activity, fresh air and Dramamine ensured that we slept well. Our guide, Gabriel Ribadeneira, was very knowledgeable, patient, and responsive to the group's requests. The itinerary (west islands and Genovesa) is fantastic.

What I can is that the service provided by Gabriel and Latin Tours in dealing with a medical emergency was exceptional. On the second-last full day, my husband fell in a lava field and got a very deep cut on his leg. Gabriel arranged for immediate treatment on a larger boat nearby, and for a transfer back to Santa Cruz Island. We were met there by an ambulance, and a Latin Tours rep who accompanied us to the hospital and arranged a hotel. In the morning, he took us to the airport, having changed our flights for us. In Quito, we were met by another rep who took us to a hotel, then a private hospital, and stayed with us to assist with translation, and then back to the hotel. Latin Tours handled all of the logistical problems so that I could focus on taking care of the patient, who is now recovering well. Latin Tours' support made a bad situation so much easier to handle. My thanks to their whole team.

8 Feb 2018
Dear Kevin,

We really regret about the situation with your husband hope that he will recover soon!

All the best,
Thanks,
Maria P
Marlton, New Jersey
“Excellent and epic Catamaran adventure.”
Reviewed 27 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

After much research with the invaluable help of trip advisor I decided to book with Nemo II.

The catamaran was beautiful, well maintained. The crew was wonderful, helmed by Captain Antonio. Our chef Jimmy provided delicious food in plentiful quantities. Jairo was our guide and he was so knowledgable and professional. I loved the fact that the guide and captain often snorkeled with us.

This is a very active vacation. Nice long walks over sometimes rocky terrain in the morning, followed by snorkelling. After lunch, more of the same. I went to bed tired and satisifed.

I did the North and West 7 day itinerary. Would highly recommend it. We saw and did SO much, much more than I saw doing day tours before I joined the ship. I loved this itinerary because it included Genovesa island. The wildlife we saw everywhere was just incredible.

The passenger mix was great, ages from 16 to 74. The wildlife we saw was beyond compare.

The cabins were snug but you are on a catamaran. But they are very clean and well cared for. I was never in my cabin except to sleep because we were so busy and above deck enjoying the ocean breezes.

Would highly recommend Nemo II for those looking for an epic 8 day adventure catamaran in the Galapagos.

31 Jan 2018
Dear Maria,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review for us,

We hope that you return the next year to Galapagos aboard or Nemo III

Nemo Galapagos Team
Brett H
“Trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I recently finished an 8 day cruise on Nemo III and it was excellent. The naturalist, Jairo, was extremely knowledgeable, organized and upbeat. The cruise was flawless thanks to the hard work of the crew from the captain to the chef to the technician.

The walking excursions were scenic and interesting and the snorkelling was amazing. The food was tasty and plentiful, including snacks after snorkelling.

The other passengers were very friendly and helped to make the trip a fun and memorable one. Ages of passengers ranged from early 20’s to mid 60’s.

It is a catamaran so space is tight but the rooms are well organized. Cabins 7 and 8 are definitely less desirable due to proximity to the engine room. I stayed in cabin 8 and slept with ear plugs to help mitigate the noise. The engine is constant while navigating overnight so it almost acts as white noise. Passengers in other cabins commented on the being woken up at the end of navigation due to the noise of the anchor. Air conditioning in the room worked well.

I would highly recommend the trip for people looking for a slightly more adventurous Galapagos trip on a great (albeit cozy) boat with an excellent crew and guide.

16 Jan 2018
Dear Brett,

We really appreciate that you have had a wonderful experience, we are a united team job working for the welfare of the passenger

We hope that you return this year to know more about Galapagos aboard our NEMO II

Rong G
“fantastic!”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

It was a amazing experience! My husband and I loved those animals so much. It gave us a great opportunity to appreciate the diversity of the species and the greatness of the nature. Thanks to our guide Jairo and all the crew members. They are all very friendly and professional. There were two walking tours and two snorkelings every day, fully packaged but not tired. I am not a good swimmer at all, so at first I thought I might miss a lot of fun in the ocean. But Jairo helped me a lot, very patiently guiding me through step by step. When I couldn't catch up with others because of the wave, he swimmed back and helped me get through, giving me the chance to see the beauty of the ocean. I even see many hammerhead sharks! Thanks. And now back from the trip, I am strongly motivated to learn better swimming and scuba diving. And by the way, the chef on the boat is really awsome! Food is so delicious every day.

Your age range 25-34
8 Jan 2018
Hi Rong,

Thanks for take your time to write this review, for us is so important.

We really appreciate that you have a great time aboard Nemo Galapagos

Best Resgards,
gdwRichmo...
richmond, va
“Awesome Nemo 2 cruise!”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Had a fantastic 7 night trip w my family. Nemo 2 a great boat and a great value compared to other boats.
Our guide , Jairo, gets 5 stars. Food and crew were great. We really enjoyed all the outdoor space on the deck.

Very busy days with 2 walks and 2 snorkels each day. Busy but never rushed. Tired and happily asleep each night.

One afternoon with sails up was a real treat.

Thanks again Nemo!

3 Jan 2018
Dear gdwRichmond_Va,

Happy New Year 2018, we hope that this year will be amazing for you and your family.

We enjoy that you and your family have had a fantastic trip that is always our main objective.

We hope see you next time :)

brooklynu...
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Week on Nemo II”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Just finished a week on the Nemo II on the North Itinerary and it was an amazing week!

The boat was really well maintained and clean. Our cabin was small but well appointed and truthfully, you are rarely in them! Chef Ivan always was creating amazing meals with tons of food, fun midday snacks, and delicious juices. All the meals are served buffet style with everyone eating together outside.

The crew- Francisco, Eddy, Alex, Luis, and Captain Antonio took amazing care of us. Snorkeling with the Captain was also a major highlight.

The days are packed with 4 activities a day. Usually a walk and a snorkel in the morning and the same in the afternoon. There are also two kayaks on board for guests to use.

Jairo was our guide and we couldn't have asked for anything more. He was knowledgeable, funny, and patient. We were so happy to have him as our guide on this adventure.

Would highly recommend a trip on Nemo II!

3 Jan 2018
Hi brooklynusa60827,

Happy New Year 2018!

Thanks so much for your answer, for us is such a pleasure that you have take time to do this. We hope see you this year aboard our Nemo III.

SAW1961
Midlothian, Virginia
“Found Nemo!!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I spent eight days on the Nemo II with a fantastic crew, captain and guide. The other ten passengers were also fun and interesting. It was a perfect way to explore the different islands of the Galapagos. Our chef (artist) Ivan served plenty of food and all enjoyable, something for everyone! Our guide,Jairo, was very knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. Our Captain Antonio not only sailed us around without issue, he lead a couple of the snorkel trips with a fabulous smile. Francisco could make any drink and kept things running smoothly and tidy. Alex maintained Nemo perfectly. Luis and Eddie were always helpful getting everyone on and off the dingy and Nemo safely. They also helped sail the Nemo. Every island and wildlife was more amazing than the next. We really appreciated the fantastic cake Ivan made for our daughters birthday. ❤️ Truly an amazing trip our whole family loved. Thanks Nemo Crew for making some sweet memories and educating us about the marvelous ecosystems in the Galapagos.

2 Jan 2018
Dear SAW1961,

Happy New Year 2018! We hope this year will be a success for you and your family
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate that you take time to do this.
Best Regards
From Nemo Galapagos Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing