“weak.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The pizza here is salty, poor and way over priced. The other food is pretty decent for the most part. If you leave the princeton late and need a munch, you are sort of a captive audience. however, the wait inside can be entertaining at 100am. The people working here aren't the most friendly either. Nemo's is way better for everything.

1  Thank aronb_11

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stopped in for a pie after taking the grands out for a boat ride. Ordered the extra large (16 slices) pie for the 3 adults and 3 kids and it was plenty. Great summertime pizza shoppe. Pizza was very good, average to above but not special.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

The guy that owns this place is a jerk. We were there recently (in the off season) and bought 2 large pies and a large salad. We had soda at the house so we asked them if we could buy cups of ice, we wouldn't take the soda but we'd pay for it. The girl at the counter said "sure" and the owner over heard her and said "no, we don't have ice, we only have what was in the machine." Uh, no duh, Einstein. Given it was the off season, we were probably the only customer they had that night and when we left I looked and the ice machine, which is out in the seating area on top of the soda machine, is hard wired for water. He totally lied to us, he just didn't want to let us have ice. My mistake was even telling him we just wanted the ice, I should have bought 5 sodas and just not taken the soda. Oh, well, it doesn't matter, I'll never go back.
Aside from this rotten treatment, the pizza tasted like it had sat all day, which it probably did, and the "salad" was lettuce with onions on it and ranch dressing. They didn't have creamy italian. What pizza shop doesn't have creamy italian.
Don't waste your money at this place. It's only good for the late night, drunken crowd that spills out of the Princeton.

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 15 October 2012

It's hard to win me over with pizza. The place smelled amazing from the outside. Pizza was average. I loved the thin crust -that's my favorite, but it wasn't pulled through thoroughly. And my pizza was not piping hot, like I enjoy it, when I got it. Perhaps there aren't too many choices or competition in Avalon though.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We loved the whole wheat thin crust pizza. We ordered mushroom, ground beef and anchovy. Next time we will skip the ground beef as it made the pizza greasy. Otherwise the pizza was delicious.