“Sunny Sushi Service”

Ranked #37 of 68 Restaurants in Avalon
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

One must always take extra care with restaurants in tourist areas as they seem to trade quality and value for location. The Whitebrier is not a discount, but at least you feel you are getting quality food with great service. Our waitress Rachel was exceptional in dealing with our family of 12, including 6 children of various ages. The menu choices offered something for everyone and the food was consistently very good. Having reservations in June was helpful, but reservations in July and August are essential.

TIP: Get a table outside - you can eat inside at home!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was traveling thru, and ate at the bar with a friend. It was a Wednesday night mid-June, so the summer crush was not coming it. We had fish and steaks, and an appetizer (spinach dip and chips). All were great.
As with all Avalon / Stone Harbor / Cape May restaurants, the nicer venues are not cheap for food or drinking. So if price is your issue, stay inland.
Our server (Michele) and bar tender were attentive, but it was slow, pre-season.
I would go back here.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This is more of a bar hangout for the younger crowd than a restaurant. Although is has a large dining room, there are so many dining options in the area, don't waste your time or $$ at this one. The food looks & tastes like it just came out of the freezer. I won't be back until I come back as a teenager in my next life.

1  Thank babcme
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had a great meal and good service at the Whitebrier restaurant this weekend. The soup and service were excellent.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The wife and I went to the Whitebrier Restaurant on Friday night. We sat at the Bar in the Motorboat club and enjoyed the bartender’s banter with the customers. It is an experience in itself. Better than most shows.
The food was spectacular, Veal dish was Tender and quite tasty. The Wife had the baked Scallops – “Terrific”.
I must say we have not had a bad meal at the Whitebrier all year. This was probably the 9th time we were there for dinner.
The Motorboat Club room is a beautiful bar/dinning area and is quite cozy, great for couples or small group of friends.