“FUZE Wednesdays” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fuze Restaurant and Mirage Lounge
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Avalon
Price range: US$19 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Ave
Description: Fuze Restaurant - 79th Street - Avalon is an up-scale fine-dining establishment that caters to those that want to celebrate that special occasion or just want to relax in a comfortable trendy environment. Our professional servers and exceptional cuisine has gained us critical acclaim and recognition through out the restaurant industry. We are a full service restaurant that also offers private dining rooms and specialized menus for any occasion.
Avalon, NJ
“FUZE Wednesdays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Went to FUZE ,Original on Ocean Drive in Avalon, on Wednesday night. They instituted a new program for Wednesday nights-“ Bring your favorite wine to dinner”. Yes, you can bring your own wine to dinner on Wednesdays! Like a date!
Brought the “Wife” also and another Couple. I am a Veal Guy, but Chef Stephen recommended the AGED NY Strip. What a wonderful treat, it was the best tasting, tender NY Strip I have had in quite a while. Everyone’s meal was superb, The girls had Stuffed Trout, Excellent !. I have had many meals at Fuze since they opened. I have never had a bad or even a mediocre meal here. All have been at the top of my list as memorable.
Wait staff was perfect, attentive but not overbearing. Drinks are always generous.
Anthony always has his “eye on the Ball”, visiting every table ensuring all is well.
There are many Fine restaurants in Avalon and Stone Harbor But FUZE is our “Go to” place whenever possible.

Blackwood, NJ
“A must for a great meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Staying in Ocean City my husband and I wanted to go somewhere for an excellent meal where it is quiet and cozy. I ate at Fuze last year with friends and decided I wanted to share it with my husband. He had the chopped salad which is exceptional. Filet was his choice which was done perfectly laying on a bed of Jersey corn. I chose the special of angus New York Strip also with Jersey corn and a fried green tomato. Loved it!! The only complaint was after spending 44 bucks for a steak I didn't feel it was necessary to charge me another 4 bucks for such a small amount of sautéed onions. Really. It equalled maybe two tablespoons. I realize you pay extra for things at finer restaurants, but enough to taste with my steak would have been appreciated. Overall though make a visit here soon.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Rockville, Maryland
“Fantastic as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

The food and service were hands down the best ever. We have been to many restaurants, but Fuze provides a great menu and presentation, but the taste far exceeds what you see. we ordered 4 entrees and of course we each tasted each of the entrees, so we had a great sampling of the fine food. The wine that Anthony suggested paired beautifully with the meals. All of us had a wonderful experience and look forward to the next time..

1 Thank 1pamd
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Both the Hubby and I agreed, we loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had a great time grabbing a drink at the bar, bartender was super! then we dined and had some terrific food and a great waiter. The Hubby really enjoyed the Crispy Pork Shank, he said it fell off the bone. I had the Veal Medallions which were perfectly cooked and had a great manchego fondue on top. Chatted with a couple at the next table, they loved the food too. All in all, great food, wonderful atmosphere, did I mention the very friendly owner stopped by, and a very cool vibe!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Atmosphere and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great steak, very good wine selection. Bottles only for beer. Walt is very accommodating and has lots of suggestions for things to do and see in South Jersey. Breakfast is out of this world. A little pricey for regular visits, but worth a trip for a special night out, even if its just for drinks!

Visited July 2013