“Don't touch my food”
Review of Pudgie Pelican

Pudgie Pelican
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Avalon
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The breakfast was pretty good as far as the ffod was concerned. The young waitress however left a LOT to be desired. Not only did she touch the food when serving but our plates sat up on the counter ready to be picked up for 5 minutes while she waited for them all to be done. It would have been much better if she served the 5 that were done instead of waiting for 1 more. As a result, 4 of the 5 were lukewarm when served. I guess this is more about the waitress than the restaurant but the owners should be monitoring better. Watching her I'm certain this was NOT a one time thing.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We go here every year. Prices are reasonable and service is great. Food is excellent and they have a good selection of daily specials.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Pudgie's is nice breakfast place offering the usual breakfast fare for a fair price. The young lady servers were friendly and the service quick. It's ideal for families or a couple looking for a hearty breakfast. If you're in the area, definitely try this place

Reviewed 1 July 2013

A yummy breakfast at a great price. I had one of the specials, Eggs Benedict with fresh Jersey asparagus instead of ham. Absolutely delightful. My husband had sausage gravy that he said was the best he has ever had. We highly recommend this local restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I recently had lunch here. I ordered a tuna melt. It came with fries. The tuna was off. No I didn't get sick but it tasted funky. I did not eat. I told the server but it was not taken off the bill. Didn't ask her to take it off the bill but she was aware of the issue. Won't be back. Too many other choices. Sad. I had ward many good things about Pudgie's.

1  Thank SunMartini