Would NOT eat here if you have FOOD ALLERGIES! My daughter has an anaphylactic reaction to eggs. I called ahead and inquired about 2 dishes to determine if they would be safe for her to eat which I was told “yes”. When we arrived at the restaurant , I reminded them of the severity of her allergy, and again inquired about the appetizer and the entree. I was assured they were safe. I asked while ordering about all of the sauces and extras that would be on her plates and was reassured that everything was OK for her to eat. When the food was served, I inquired once more about the safety of each item on her plates as her allergy can mean life or death. I too ordered the same item as my 10 yr old daughter, and as I began to eat it, I realized that the sauce on the fish tasted like mayonnaise. I promptly got up and questioned the staff regarding the ingredients of the sauce only to find out that it was indeed mayonnaise based which is made from eggs. I had checked with the staff of this establishment (including the owner) no less than 4 times to make sure that my child would be safe eating there.We ended up spending the rest of our evening at the hospital!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.