“Very nice Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creative Green Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ras Sudr
Creative Green Hotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ras Sudr
Canada
“Very nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed this hotel for 3days with my kids and enjoyed very much the room was very cleaned,food very tasty all the staff was very friendly and I wish we could stay longer,I would like to give my special thanks to the Manager Mr.Yassir and the staff members Mr.Hamami who treated us very nice,also.I would like to thanks to Sammy......Manal from Canada.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Nahlahayet

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I went to the Kitesurfing Village Ras Sudr with my friend as we wanted to take kite lessons. We decided to book the course and to get the Creative Green hotel as accommodation, which is possibly the best option for kiters as you are close to the spot.
Upon our arrival in Cairo, a driver was sent to us to pick us up at the airport and in a couple of hours we arrived at Ras Sudr. We were given a large twin room (20 sqm) with air conditioning, refrigerator, TV (although there were few international channels) and a large bathroom with bathtub. The view from the room was amazing!
At lunch we used to order some sandwiches and Egyptian beer and after that we went back for the course. For dinner the menu is even bigger: after salad and appetizers, soup and then a first dish is followed by main course and desert.
At the end of the vacation we were able to pay by credit card and then we were brought back to the airport in time for our flight.
As for all things there is the other side of the coin… Once you are there you don’t want to come back to your normal life and office, believe me!

Room Tip: Seaside view rooms are the best ones
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Silverino
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Overnighted at this resort as part of an Egypt/Sinai group tour holiday package. The resort was pleasantly located by a Gulf of Suez lagoon. The porters were somewhat rough with our luggage and scuffed them by dragging them through loose granite stone paths. Our room 804 was dirty, the floors had not been mopped and the TV set did not work. The toiletries are frugal or non-existent, however the room was spacious. Our tour group happened to be the only guests. The building construction had much to be desired The grounds of the resort are kept immaculately, and one may need to stay longer to fully appreciate the tranquillity of this resort. The buffet. food was flavoursome though somewhat limited, and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank pragasam
Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

The good news first:
The Mistral Kitespot its amazing and the Staff of the Spot are friendly and absolutly helpful.
The Material is all top and well maintained

Now the bad things:
The hotel is very bad. They did not cleaned the room for more than 5 days.
The hotel room was lousy and not maintained.
The Food (buffet) was very bad and sometimes hard to eat. The only good thing was the pasta station.
We were lucky, because we were the only guests for several days. so they had to cook only for us, which was ok.
The Staff was friendly and very helpful.
Price/Value is not good at all

Summary:
- Don't stay in this Hotel, unless you are kitesurfing.
- Bring your own alcohol, because they do not sell any
- Bring some food or snacks

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Karo8032

Travellers are raving about these Ras Sudr hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

The Hotel is lousy. The Rooms are ok but the Bath is awful, no one ever cleaned the room during the whole week. Food was ok - but only because we were the only ones in the Hotel (!). The buffet wie Head the first evening was quite bad and tasteless. The Pool is Dirty and unusable. The only positive Thing is the Kite Station. The Spot is Great and the guys there - Mohammed and Ahmet - are very nice, Smart Professional and helpfull.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Schueri
Billericay, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed at the Creative Green Hotel, Ras Sudr in September 2010. It was not my choice but the default hotel for a windsurfing coaching trip arranged by Sportif. The windsurfing was great and the Club Mistral Centre about 15 minutes south along the beach was top notch. Sadly the hotel was not. The room that I was given was OK, clean enough with air conditioning that worked. The TV showed only Egyptian channels, not that I had much time to watch it. The fridge was a bit pathetic but water stored in it was below room temperature. My main gripe about the room was the fact that there was no hot water. I did complain at reception and they promised to fix it but they never did. The hotel advertised WiFi and, sure enough, in reception there was a WiFi router but it wasn't connected to anything. The food was OKish but not brilliant; there was plenty of it, though. The grounds were a bit like a war zone although there did seem to be some kind of refurbishment going on. The disaster was the fact that the bar served no alcoholic drinks whatever, not even beer! Fortunately, as a group we had brought duty free from the airport and the waiter in the bar was prepared to let us have glasses for our own drinks. On a previous visit I stayed at the Ramada adjacent to the Club Mistral centre and, at the time, it was much better but others I spoke to said that it was pretty hopelss when they stayed there more recently. I can only really recommend this hotel for windsurfing or kitesurfing; the conditions here are great. Anyone else could probably do better elsewhere.

Room Tip: Complain early for a change of room if necessary.
  • Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank BillericayBruce
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2010

Let's start with the good points: The Club Mistral kite school next to the Ramada hotel is a gem: Well run, professional, with good instructors and an adequate safety boat. The kiteboarding location is good too. Warm water, moderate winds for about 4 hours a day, and a good long beach for beginners. Be warned that the lagoon by the Green Hotel dries out at mid to low tide. The kite "school" at the Green hotel is deserted except for one caretaker instructor.
Now for the rest of it. I chose the Green Hotel on the advice of AirSpace Holidays, otherwise know as the agent for Moonbeach. He advised me that the hotel would be better for us because Moonbeach could not offer kitesurfing. The Ramada was fully booked.
The whole area is a ghost town, and in parts it feels more like a war zone than a holiday resort. The main gate has collapsed, so the first sight of the hotel is a pile of rubble either side of a steel barrel used to block the exit. The area is patrolled by soldiers with automatic weapons, and by numerous security guards. The hotel is surrounded by half finished buildings that have been abandoned. Most of the accommodation blocks are closed, and despite the fact there are probably hundreds of rooms/beds in the Green hotel, the number of guests varied between 4 and 20.
The hotel is apparently being slowly refurbished at night. Yes, that meant machines and building work to keep us awake. I used ear plugs to be able to sleep.
The air conditioning didn't work, and the mini-fridge was so warm it wasn't worth bothering with. On the good side, the bed sheets were changed everyday, but that was essential due to the sweat!
The food was awful. I love all sorts of international food, and in no way am I hesitant to try anything new. But this stuff was tasteless and unappetising. By day 4 my gastric system was in a bad way, and that is still the case 8 or 9 days later. I ended up eating fruit and omelette. I saw one of the waiting staff rearranging a pancake with his fingers which he then wiped on his trousers. We saw a cockroach on the restaurant wall.
The staff are after your money all of the time. The concierge offered us a taxi for 160 Egyptian pounds; the real price was 80. I lost some money and can only assume it was taken from my room. A neighbour had money stolen from his room.
Despite the fact that the kitesurfing was OK, I would not go back.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,093 reviews
Mousa Coast
Mousa Coast
#3 of 9 in Ras Sudr

Been to Creative Green Hotel? Share your experiences!