Dahab Paradise
US$69
US$100
US$63
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$62
Priceline
US$48
US$42
All reviewsreal paradiseblue holebedouin tentboutique hotela short taxi ridecheap taxispent nightscomfortable roomssaudi arabiasea viewlaid backnothing is too much troublesmall hotelbig thanksfalafelamazing placeyogurt
Reviewed 9 April 2014

As the hotel promises I truly was in paradise, I came to Dahab Paradise as a guest and left as a friend. This is the place to stay in Dahab. The hotel is beautifully located looking across the Gulf of Aquaba with views of the sea and the majestic mountains. All rooms have a wonderful sea view and the layout of the hotel makes for an easy and peaceful experience. I cannot praise the staff team highly enough, nothing is too much trouble and the service in the restaurant is impeccable. I'm really missing my pancakes for breakfast and dreaming away a leisurely breakfast time gazing at the sea. There is a good buffet style menu to choose from every morning. The freshly made juices are heavenly and make a great refresher during the day whilst sitting by the pool. The lunch and evening meals are substantial, of good quality ingredients and made freshly by the team of chefs. I especially enjoyed the poolside BBQ lunches and the Egyptian evening buffets. I have visited the part of the Red Sea coast numerous times and Dahab Paradise really delivers on service, customer care, location and a totally relaxing time. I'll be back soon in paradise

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent, upstairs provides more seclusion.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear JustJoyful,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted that you found it to be Paradise and that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed the efforts of our restaurant team and found the food to be to your liking.

Many thanks for your kind comments about the Dahab Paradise team, they motivate us to always strive to deliver the best service.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future and provide you with another memorable stay.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have totally fallen in love with this hotel. It has bags of character and is exceptionally charming. Nestled between the mountains and the Red Sea the location is beautiful. The hotel itself is well designed so that all rooms have full views of the sea. I will treasure the memory of watching the full moon from the restaurant and also the views of Saudi amazing. Also, the snorkelling there was breathtaking and made easy by the location of the hotel. As a woman travelling alone I felt really safe, the hotel has such a sweet vibe and the other guests were great. But what I found exceptional were the levels of customer service consistently delivered by the hotel team. They have got the balance just right so that they are there if you need them without being intrusive. It is evident that they are like a big family and such a lovely team. The pride that they all share in the hotel is tangible. Their local knowledge is also formidable. I will certainly be going back- I miss it already!

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs are slightly more secluded while rooms downstairs have direct access to the pool. They are all lovely!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank fionamcs

Dear fionamcs,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear you appreciated the beautiful location of Paradise and found the hotel to be charming and full of character.

We are particularly happy that you found our customer service to be exceptional. It is always our aim to exceed our guests expectations and we are happy that you encountered this during your stay.

Thank you again for your kind comments, I have passed these on to the rest of the Dahab Paradise team and all are truly flattered.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The only bad thing about Dahab Paradise was having to leave it! I have never felt so safe, welcome and well cared for as I did during my recent stay at Dahab Paradise. The service they give is definitely 4-star, with rooms cleaned daily and the most wonderful towel sculptures! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the setting of the property is just lovely, with wonderful sea views and well-kept gardens. The location is good as well as only 10 mins taxi ride from Dahab town where you will find a variety of restaurants and shops - staff at Dahab Paradise recommended a few restaurants, all of which were very good. I could go on and on, but lastly I just recommend that everyone who has the chance should stay here at least once in their life - I will definitely be back as it felt like I was leaving family! :)

Room Tip: I liked having a room on the second floor as had a better view over the pool to the sea which was lovely first thing in the morning, and the balconies are a good size.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LondonHamster51
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear LondonHamster51,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had the experience at Dahab Paradise that we hope all guests will encounter. Many thanks for your kind comments, I have shared these with the rest of the Paradise team and they are all very happy to hear that their efforts were appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise soon .

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best places I have been.
The staff couldn't do enough for you, rooms cleaned everyday, so looked after - 4 star service.

Beautiful setting, amazing breakfast and lots of information for diving, snorkelling and other excursions.
Or, you can just chill by the pool.

It's a 5 minute taxi into town costing £1.50 if you want a change of scene or dinner menu, or a night out.

Would highly recommend this place and will definitely be going back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DKL0nd0n

Dear DKL0nd0n,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are honoured to be referred to as one of the best places you have been too!

We are very happy to have provided you with a memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise soon.

Thank you again for your kind words and choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The atmosphere at the Dahab Paradise is second to none. The staff are lovely and you feel at home immediately. It's the sort of place you want to go back to again and again. The rooms have good views and comfortable beds. The 'house reef' is great for snorkelling and the beach is only a dozen metres from the hotel. There were, inevitably, a few hiccups. It rained while we were there (a very rare occurrence) and that meant the roofs leaked and the electricity went off, but that was true of most of the town. The food is quite good, but the menu lacks imagination. However this is about to change, with a master chef coming in from Cairo to train the kitchen staff in preparing a more varied range of food, including Egyptian specialities.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Leo & Sharon,

Thank you for choosing Dahab Paradise. We are delighted that you felt at home here and enjoyed your stay.

You also experienced the freak weather of heavy rainfall during your stay and we hope it did not disrupt your stay too much.

We hope you can visit us again soon and hopefully experience our new menu.