“Diving at its best”
Review of Sinai Divers Dahab

Sinai Divers Dahab
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Having been a frequent visitor to Dahab since 2007, I feel that i should share the ' secret ' that is Sinai Divers Dahab,
The whole team are a credit to the diving industry, Professional throughout and above all very friendly,
catering for all levels of experience, making all welcome. Flexibility being a big part of the operation, the daily dive destinations are posted on a notice board, detailing morning and afternoon, dives however,in less busy periods these are not hard and fast and can be changed on request providing local conditions allow, and of course agreement of your dive buddies!
As well as shore dives there are opportunites to do boat dives, the centre has its own boat 'Ghazala VI' with a very friendly crew, non divers are welcome to come along on any trips

The facilities on site are second to none with secure lockers and first class rinsing and drying areas, although I use my own equipment, I can say the hire equipment is of high quality, of course in line with most of the Red Sea Nitrox is free to those certified.
If you are a diver with a non diving partner this centre is perfect, you can do the morning dive and be back on the beach by as early as 11:00 so quality time under water as well as quality time above, afternoon dives are at around 13:00.
My wife does not dive but she is most welcome at the dive centre by all of the staff and she always goes on any boat trips that I do.
I do realise that the political situation in Egypt is at the front of peoples minds at the moment and I personally cannot say anywhere in the world is safe.
I can say that we at no time fealt threatened in any way in Dahab, only welcomed.
in conclusion I can recommend Sinai divers Dahab to anyone who would like to try the Dahab approach to diving which is refreshingly different to other parts of Egypt.( not that other parts are bad )
Go and enjoy!!

The dive centre also arranged for my transfer to and from Sharm providing a very nice car and safe driver.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Are you shy but willing to start the adventure for a life time?
Are you an experienced diver and looking for your usual "vacation dope"?

Both of you are in the best spot you can be!

After diving for the last 10 years on all the corners of the world and loads of times in Egypt i was again there, in Dahab this time.
In this short diving career i've been in a lot of dive centres, some good some good by name and rubbish by practice and some rubbish by existence.

It was my first time diving with the crew from Extra Divers and i need to state from the beginning : maybe the best crew until now: René Clauberg, Silvia Martin and the all time happiest dive Sylvie Meyer.

Rene is the instructor you wish to learn from when you start diving. Is the "do it right" kind of learning, but without the "police" harassment. In how many places have you had your debrief with a book in your hand and the explanations for all the marine live that you encountered during your dive? Here you will have everything explained and presented.

Silvia will get you set up and will take care that you will have all the things in place and if you are lucky she will dive with you.

Sylvie aka Silvi is a scuba junkie. She was born to dive i think :) She is all smiles and happiness.

One in one these people will make you fall in love with diving and will give you all the knowledge you need to start one of the biggest adventure of your life.

Equipments are in top shape, location is one of the best in Dahab and the dive centre atmosphere is a super friendly one. You won't believe that management is German :P

PS: if you behave and prove yourself as a good diver, you will also visit special diving places of Dahab, where the almost none of the other diving centres will take you.

1  Thank VladJ
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I always was dreaming about the red sea. Everyone told me it is crazy to travel now, but I went in any case. The area is calm, there is a transfer from Sharm to Dahab and the trip was smooth. The dive center of Sinai Divers is perfectly situated and the team friendly. I had "private" guiding and enjoyed the breath taking view of beautiful walls and perfect corals. The administration and logistics are organized really well, also I like that you do not have to be in a hurry with the dive. I always found time to take pictures and there was no problem informing me afterwards about the flora and fauna, if I did not know what species I had seen. The team is very tentative and wants to take time for you also above the water! Thank you for making my dream come true!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

If you are searching for professionalism, safety and fun dives, this is the right place to go!
Sinai divers was recommended by friends and it was definitely the right decision!
The Guides was great, very helpful and professional! Since this time we just had 2 weeks of holidays sinai divers give me the reason to come back!
See you very soon! Thank you for all the great dive memories!