“Love a simple stay”
Review of Dyarna Hotel

Dyarna Hotel
Ranked #46 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

As a diver I need a nice breakfast, a good shower and a comfortable bed. This you get in lovely Dyarna - and much more! I love the simplicity and to feel at home. Rising at 5 in the morning to see the sun rising later than you ... A blessing! Diving from the hotel with 5 star service... Fabulous!
In those difficult times for Egypt do not expect everything to be perfect; you might be the only guest and the staff had to be reduced... But I love to give 4 stars - because it is home, Egyptian home!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sakkara11

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel is a budget hotel and has very nice location as it is located directly on the beach with a very nice sea view, the sea is great for diving and snorkeling there, there is a diving center to help you, al;so a very nice pool with mini bar, it's also near down town as you can walk arround at night. It's very cheap cost for the double room including open buffet breakfast.
Me and my family enjoyed our stay there and will return back every holiday.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Coco20142014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Fantastic view and location, comfortable and romantic, stuff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The breakfast was nice. I had a sea view room which was perfect. Also their diving center was the best.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 273gfd
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was staying in hotel Dyarna for couple of days and all my money disappeared from my hotel room.
I went out, The room was locked and the sign 'do not disturb' was on the doors. Therefore nobody should be in the room but somebody opened the doors and stole my money.
It could be only somebody who works in the hotel and has the spare keys as the room was locked!!!
Hotel manager didn't care at all and said that I lost it and told me to look for it!
Very rude people and thefts!

Room Tip: Don't stay there, they steal from hotel rooms!!!!
Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Nzebi
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel and I enjoyed my honeymoon there . It was comfortable and romantic . It has a fantastic view and location. . Thanks to my husband for choosing this amazing place. I am looking forward to visiting Dyarna hotel soon.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YasmineFarouk
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

It was really good the stuff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean. It was a diving trip so I didn't care much about tv or any other facilities. The breakfast was nice. I had a sea view room which was perfect. Also their diving centre was the best.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Although we were slightly nervous about going to Egypt in October, our fears were unfounded as we felt perfectly safe throughout our stay. Whilst the hotel, Dyarna Dahab Hotel, could use a little updating, the facilities were ideal and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The view of the sea from our balcony, made our stay that little bit more special. Our rep, Walled, was fantastic and everything that he arranged for us, added to the great experience. From snorkelling sites to quad bike rides and restaurants for dining, his recommendations were always top class. We can definitely recommend the overnight trip to Ras Abu Galum as one of the things you must do in life. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Ask for second floor seaview rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple