“Great Bar”

Red Sea Relax Resort
Ranked #5 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Visited Churchills a few times and we loved it, the terrace over looking the street and the sea. Cheap drinks and excellent food. We ate there a couple of time and really enjoyed it, Good service, free wifi and screens for sports if you need to catch up with any football etc.

Service was great and we really liked it there .... will visit again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Red Sea Relax Resort

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I recently stayed in the dormitory at Red Sea Relax; spending the entire week diving and enjoying Dahab. I found Red Sea Relax a really well presented, clean and relaxed resort.

Its is important to say that there are no security issues in this region at all, I found Dahab and the surrounding area extremely safe and friendly. All the staff at the Red Sea Relax were very helpful and a great laugh to be around.

Dahab has great access to an array of impressive and well preserved dive sites, which stand up as world class dive sites. Chris and the dive team made the diving experience really great and I can honestly say I will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were staing in the hotel for two day. It was so welcoming. The personal is so friendly. The hotel is located in central area of Dahab (the lifght house reef) It's lovely 'cuuse near a lot of shops, restaurants The rooms were clean, everything was working (condition, Tv, hot water, mini-bar - we made the ice for drinks))) It was good stay for us. We would like to thank all the team of the hotel and wish a lot of guests every day)

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny and with glass door
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and i had the pleasure of staying at Red Sea Relax, albeit for only five nights.This Hotel is about 10 meters from the sea! and i would say all rooms have a sea view. We had frequented the Bar at Red Sea Relax many times but never experienced a stay in the hotel. This is a very friendly hotel and all staff are very helpful, even regulars in the bar are more than happy to give help and advice (have to mention bar prices are very cheap). All the staff were without doubt more than keen to help if required. The owner Chris Tomley certainly has his finger on the pulse so everything runs very smooth. The rooms were very clean and tended to every day by really friendly staff. On one occasion i was carrying some bags from the room and one of the staff was cleaning and he said "no" and grabbed the bags and carried them for me, this was so nice,not because he had to, because he wanted to!. This is what we like in Egypt people help because they are happy doing so, not for reward. The buffet breakfast at Red Sea was more than adequate, a chef on standby just in case you required any other than what was on offer. Another offer from Red Sea Relax is their dive center, we overheard many times from customers saying this is a very professional dive center, but we have not taken the plunge, maybe next time, because there will be a next time!. We have stayed at many places all over the word some negative some positive, Red Sea Relax Is a definite positive, A Massive Thank You to you all!! XX

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeanette N Roge... H
Reviewed 19 April 2014

i's my 2nd time to stay in red sea relax resort , i always stay there, the service was amazing the food is high quality it's in the center close to eel islands ,the reception is 247 and the staff are amazing (Abdo , Ossama and Said ) they are very friendly and very helpful.
So i's highly recommended to STAY there :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed and dived for 5 days. It was quiet in Dahab in March and some of the hotels out of town looked deserted. The location of Red Sea relax is perfect, surrounded by great bars and restaurants right on the sea.
The staff are all fantastic and so friendly. We stayed in a nice clean room with sea view from the balcony. Great place to chill out and meet some friendly travellers and divers.
We emailed Chris and he organised everything for us at a good price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have been staying at Red Sea Relax for almost two months and have completed my Rescue and Dive Master Course. I have learned so much while here and the instructors Paddy, Paul, and Sofia have been great mentors. I have learned how to be a role model under and out of the water, and the time I have spent learning skills and the knowledge I learned has been invaluable. Although I have to leave; when I return I will continue on and complete my instructor course. To be honest, I came feeling unsure of becoming a professional diver but I now I have no doubt that I will become a competent and effective instructor, teaching others to be confident as how I have now become.

• Stayed: February 2014