Tirana Dahab Resort
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
US$53
US$41
Hotels.com
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$62
Priceline
US$48
US$42
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We recently spent a week at Coralia dahab during my holiday from school . The hotel is spotlessly clean. The pool was relaxing, also perfectly clean. The staff is always helpful, attentive, and personable, without every being overbearing. Everyone... managers, cooks, that clean up... everyone was kind and polite. Mohamed was particularly helpful, arranging bookings, making suggestions, . The food was great. We got a poolside room, which was worth a little extra for a small balcony with a view of both the pool and sea. The breakfast was delicious. The waterside restaurant was also had good food and a very relaxing vibe. We had small kids with us. All of the staff were sweet and kind to our girls. None of us wanted to leave. The girls haven't stopped talking about how much they loved Dahab and our hotel since we returned. The location is also brilliant. It is in the meddle in dahab city a short walk from the market and the bus stop . This place was great for a family

Room Tip: This place was great for a family
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank shaw h
ibisDahab, General Manager at Tirana Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor , following your recent stay in ibis styles Dahab lagoon, I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.
We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in ibis styles Dahab lagoon. It gives us great pleasure to know that your stay was a memorable one. We are also pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your good experiences and the service provided by our colleagues.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

What can I say, but yet again a fantastic time, this year for 2 weeks. The Egyptian team at the Coralia could not do any more to make us feel welcome and ensure our stay was as good as possible. Many of the staff remembered us from last year and were as excited as we were that we had gone back for another trip. the food was as good as ever with a good range to suit all tastes and appetites....! The rooms (deluxe sea view) were spotless and cleaned with no impact on us at all. The various Bars and restaurants on site all offered this same high level of service ensuring we were always looked after. The cleaning is the best I've ever experienced - the room was always spotless and on top of that - it made my day every day to come in and see the amazing towel designs! IThis won't stop me from returning to the Coralia. I love Dahab and its people and its bohemian laid back ambiance. I hope it does not develop too much, although I hope tourism picks up for the sake of the local economy. I feel lucky to have discovered it here especially throughout such a historical momentous period of its history. I look forward to returning in more optimistic times

Room Tip: What can I say
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank shaw h

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Ahh, I really don’t know from where to start.. OK will take it one by one..

Booking:
We were singles and I contacted the hotel through e-mail to test the hospitality level they have! To be honest with you, I was overwhelmed with the kind response from the hotel reservation manager Mr. Yassien !! he immediately provided us with a confirmed booking for the best three rooms they have with king size bed and a view to the sea with a very reasonable price!!

Hotel Staff: Will make it easy for you: You will feel that you are visiting your family and believe me it will be very hard and emotional when it is time to say goodbye

HOTEL: Clean, Clean, Clean and has a very relaxing atmosphere. Thank for the smart design of a U shape with a swimming pool and green landscape in the middle. Very Short walk to the beach and has his own beach. We really enjoyed relaxing on our wide balconies and waving to each other while a slow relaxing music is coming from the swimming pool.

What else!! Ya Guess what??? More than 20 Channel TV and FAST FREE INTERNET WIRELESS ALLOVER THE HOTEL!!!

Rooms: Very very clean suit king size rooms on the second floor facing the sea. Spacious balcony with chairs and table. Clean bathroom with a blue Mosaic shower area. Wide Setting area with a fridge and FREE MINERAL WATER. The bed is amazingly comfortable. Fantastic AC with a remote control!

Massage: May be if I will describe that massage, you will think I am exaggerating but you know what... Just go and try it.. Judge it yourself..

Food: fresh, healthy and delicious

Finally, we all can’t wait to come back to coralia dahab and meet all the friends there again..

Room Tip: sea view room
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank richard n

Reviewed 7 July 2012

This was my 3rd visit to Coralia with Neilson and my 5th to Dahab in 18 months. As you can guess, I have fallen in love with everything Dahab has to offer- beautiful weather and people, superbly inviting water, fascinating snorkelling and challenging windsurfing. Not to mention a backdrop of scorched mountains in which you can seek adventure in the form of mountain biking, camel riding and quad biking. I love everything Neilson had to offer, with the added hospitality and friendliness of the local Egyptian/Bedouins.
The hotel has been renovated to a reasonable standard and is set out in lovely gardens. Staff are quick to remember return visitors and you feel like you are meeting up with old friends. I went as a solo traveller but did not feel this was a problem. The food seemed to have improved in standard and there was plenty of choice at meal times. All the staff were friendly and willing to do anything to help. Alaa, my cleaner maintained my room impeccably and managed to produce some different sculptures to the norm which is always nice to find.
Nagi runs the beach bar- he was cheerful and enjoyed a joke or two, and looked after my camera daily when it needed some freshwater soaking.
The Neilson staff were professional and motivated as always despite this being their last week. Great tuition, assistance with the kit and good banter set them apart. It is a shame Neilson are pulling out of Dahab.
This won't stop me from returning to the Coralia. I love Dahab and its people and its bohemian laid back ambiance. I hope it does not develop too much, although I hope tourism picks up for the sake of the local economy. I feel lucky to have discovered it here especially throughout such a historical momentous period of its history. I look forward to returning in more optimistic times.

Room Tip: It is worth paying a supplement for a sea view room
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank 2306ajel

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We have been to Coralia twice before. The room seem to have improved, but with the lack of tourist there appear to be some cut backs, e.g. the range of the food. The food is OK, some very good, the fresh bread at the oven always excellent but being buffet it does get a little too much the same.

The entertainment was poor, which is something the hotel have never really got to grips with. But there is no need for loud music/ the poor karaoke singer in the open bar that can be heard throughout the site, or at dinner ruining the usual conversation.

We stayed on a Neilson windsurfing holiday 2-3 weeks from their end in Dahab, and it showed. They had cut all over the place, had no Duck tape to fix a sticky boom grip or even tape for hand blisters. Safety was a bit lacked, often with no boat in Speedy and one day on a SUP they had all gone when I got back!

Whilst the location of the Hotel is at the end of the bay by the lagoon, the plus side of this is that the site is well spaced out with plenty of room unlike the other hotels in the resort. It has a large swiming area which includes some good snorkelling, although there seemed less fish this year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Thomas Cook
5  Thank Graham_temp
Ahmed N, General Manager at Tirana Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Atta – General Manager