Shams Hotel
US$52
US$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$23
US$21
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
US$100
US$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$64
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$52
All reviewsdiving centerrooms are cleansea viewplace to stayprofessional divingvisit dahabbreakfast is servedamazing placehotel ownerdiving tripexcellent staystayed for nightsrelaxing placehotel is locatedthe location is perfectgreat divingenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 21 November 2011

The hotel is perfect situated on the boulevard, in a quite zone, just outside the busy part. Our room was nice and clean, sometimes we were surprised by the creative creatures made of towels. The personnel is very friendly and always interested in what you are doing and helping to have a good holiday. Shams has a nice restaurant which is perfected situated near the sea, the food is good and you can chill and relax very well.

Also the diving club is as good as the hotel. The instructors know what they are doing and don't take any risks. The equipment is in excellent state.

We had a very good vacations and we will come back to Dahab soon.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Shamsiii, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

We in Shams hotel are so happy to see how happy you was here & that make us proud of our work
Hope we see you again soon

Reviewed 14 November 2011

I just came back from Dahab. I stayed in shams hotel for 6 nights. It's always a pleasure to go there : food is good (especially breakfast...), rooms are clean and , of course, people are so kind. I always have lots of fun in this hotel. I will for sure return there each time i go to Dahab.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lilas92
shamsdahab, Owner / Manager at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2011

Lila , We are very happy to see you always coming back to our place ,
Be sure .. you always will have a place here :-))))

Reviewed 7 November 2011

I was in Dahab in October 2011, staying at another hotel nearby and came to SHAMS Diving Center by chance, to dive with friends and my 3 children! The place looked really different; clean, tidy, neat and cosy and the staff were more than wonderful; friendly, professional, cooperative, flexible and so much doing their best to make us Happy. Although we were staying on BB basis at another hotel, we used to come daily to SHAMS restaurant to have their delicious breakfast!!

I wanted to come to Dahab this week, and I did not think twice! I called Shams (The owner) and reserved with him on the phone! I am traveling alone this time, but feel completely safe and happy to be there. They make you feel so welcomed that you do not feel you are staying at a hotel, but at a home away from home.

I highly recommend SHAMS Hotel. I really enjoy being there. Whenever I decide to go to Dahab, SHAMS Hotel will definitely be my one and only choice!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
shamsdahab, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Was such a great time having you here & diving with you , Looking forward for the next time only if you bring karim with you :-)

Reviewed 5 November 2011

I lost time at Shams.... One day I heard it is Friday. I could not believe it ! Was already a week and I felt like it was 3 days.... Everything was so well organized, food, diving, airport pick up. The staff is very discrete and REALLY helpful. It was like they read my mind. I have a knee problem and I found great help and understanding from all the team. For once diving did not match with limping. I could not stop diving or laughing and most important.... they make sure that the level of divers matches within the group, no matter how many guides they must hire making sure that everyone enjoy the dive.
Everyday after we came back from diving, we would find incredible animals fold with towels or else, elephant, camel, crocodile, boats... very creative. The last day of our stay was my birthday, they organized a surprise with songs and cake. I was very touch. A magic touch that makes each of us really unique and special.

And... I am still thinking about the complains I could make.... and still can't find much.

I will go back FOR SURE !!!!!

Room Tip: The bungalows are very nice with a wooden terrasse. Seaview rooms offer beautiful view on the restaurant and you could see the coast of Saoudia Arabia.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Don't worry my dear , i am working hard not to leave any chance for you to complain ;-))))
Hi to all of you from the sunny land Dahab

Reviewed 5 November 2011

I had a lovely week in Shams in October 2011 with both my parents: The hotel was good and right at the sea. Clean rooms with a beautiful view, fresh water showers, excellent and friendly service. The diving at Shams Dive Centre very good as well: Well organized, brand new equipment, helpful and very friendly staff. I had such a good time at Shams that I immediately booked again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
shamsdahab, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Jeroen , I am looking forward to see you soon my friend :-)