“Very good place to stay”
Review of Shams Hotel

Shams Hotel
Ranked #1 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was a very good place to stay, we stayed there for 4 days & it was very good, the rooms were clean & the quality of service was pretty good, when I am visiting Dahab again sure this will be first destination.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohammed M
Shamsiii, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2016

Dear Mohammed,

Thanks for choosing Shams Hotel & taking some minutes to write that review
We are glad with your positive experience and look forward to welcome you very soon

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I always go to Dahab for diving in very good, unique and amazing dive location. I spent three days with my one of my friends in Shams Hotel and also dive with his dive center, the hotel was quiet, warm and lovely. I always love the seat in his lovely restaurant with sea view and nice weather. Our dives were so good. I will repeat it again each time visit Dahab

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Ahmed,

It was great to meet you & looking forward to see you soon again

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I have a friend always goes to Dahab & each time she comes She keeps talking about Shams Hotel, I diceded to go to see that amazing hotel what she always talk about
I called to book my room was so fast to Handel the booking & they picked me up from the airport. I had a bungalow over there
The hotel is small but very nice & very clean, they have an amazing restaurant where I had my breakfast every day
The owner is very friendly man, the staff are amazing & smiling all the time
Now I can understand why my friend keep going back there
shams hotel is my place always in Dahab

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Ahmed,

Thanks for choosing Shams Hotel , It is great to read that review
So happy of the positive experience you had here & looking forward to see you soon again

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I just LOVED Dahab, it blew me off by it's amazing views, the quietness, that sense of familiarity in a very good sense. People there are really nice and friendly, better than many other places I've been to in Egypt.
Shams Hotel is really cozy,comforting and beautiful.
Thanks for your hosting =)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lobna_Ghanem

Dear Lobna,,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Me and a group of friends stayed there last month and had a fantastic time.... Not only is the hotel clean and the restaurant fantastic, the owners and the staff are all very polite and helpful and can arrange airport pickups from sharm.... the restaurant on the sea serves fantastic breakfast as well as all day meals.....they are close to the bustling center so that you feel you are close to all the action but far enough so u dont hear all the noise and the crazy clubbing all night that happens around the mashraba...i will definitely be staying there again...

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was my 4th stay at Shams Hotel in Dahab and, despite travelling there on my own this year, yet again I didn't want to leave.
It is perfectly situated on the promenade with amazing views from the restaurant and shops behind the hotel so you can get anything you need.
I dived with Shams Diving Centre while I was there and also arranged a trip to the Coloured Canyon through hotel owner, Shams, who also lent me a small backpack to carry my water and camera etc for the trip. It really is a one stop shop for activities in Dahab.
I didn't look at staying anywhere else when booking my holiday to Dahab as have always enjoyed my holidays at Shams and it now feels like a home away from home, with many of the same staff greeting you year after year - always a good sign!
I look forward to going back next year !!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Rebecca,

Thanks for taking the time & reviewing us
It was great to meet you & looking forward to see you soon again :)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

it wasn't my first time there, good value for money, rooms are clean, perfect location in the middle of the walk, near to everything and quiet at the same time, I will always stay at shams whenever I visit Dahab

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends