“Relaxing, friendly staff & epic value”
Review of Auski Camp

Auski Camp
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahab
Auski Camp
Ranked #23 of 26 Speciality Lodging in Dahab
“Relaxing, friendly staff & epic value”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This is a great deal of you take the most out of it. The rooms are near a small market so it isn't hard to reach shops as breakfast isn't included. The fee is very humble and the overall service is good as I've paid 80 EGP per night for a triple room.

You may rent bikes, ride camels and horses on the shore. Great for a short relaxing vacation. Highly recommended if you are on a budget.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank TarekMostafa

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kranj, Slovenia
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Hi, from 17.1.2012 to 23.1.2012 were Mitja, Matjaz and Robert (from Slovenia, Europe) in Auski Camp, all was OK.
Next year we plan to spend winter holidays with ouer Familly again in Auski Camp :)
Best Regards from Kranj, Slovenia
robi@carnium.si

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank robi_ceferin
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Auski camp is a nice place, its manager Mr. Shauki is a good man, he never force us to take his packages like most Arabs do. The rooms are just nice, with price ranging from 35-45 LE per person. I dont mind staying here again if I come back to Dahab.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank AnaAzmir
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 11 February 2010

i went to dahab for my vacation during winter break on feb 2010. the service were so poor. they acting jerk when welcoming me to the camp. as i cook by myself, they charge me for using the kitchen with poor cleanliness. the room just ok, but its bed really make me sick. the owner shauki, keep shouting and shouting to others traveller as they dont have any respect to their guest. i took snorkelling and quad biking activities, and shauki charge me increase of 50 from usual price, then when i ask for his explanation then he gave me the usual price. the toilet are so dirty and smelly and the rest place in the middle of the camp are so dirty. i swear i wont stay in Auski Camp if i come to Dahab again!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank bullockiddo

Travellers are raving about these Dahab hotels

Viersen
Reviewed 6 February 2010

Unbelievable, but it happened to me that I was thrown out of the camp for no reason..

I was about to leave Dahab for St. Catherines in the evening about 20.00 hrs. In order to have a room till that evening, I added another night to the 5 nights I already stayed in the camp, knowing that I will not use it.

At 17.30 hrs I was ordered by the manager (Mohamed ?) to leave my room soon, because he booked two English boys in it. I said that this is no problem as I will be gone at approx. 19.30 hrs. At 18.30 hrs I went out to buy some water, food and cigarettes. When I came back I found my luggage put out of the room omto the courtyard. The manager didn't respond to my complains.

Worst thing ever happened in accomodation to me worldwide..

• Stayed November 2007, travelled on business