“Perfect combination of professionalism and relaxed attitude !!!”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 81 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
Oslo, Norway
“Perfect combination of professionalism and relaxed attitude !!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

With no diving experience to speak of I decided to my PADI Open Water at Sea Dancer based on recommendations. Since I loved my Open Water, I immediately decided to continue with my Advanced course, and then finished of with fun dives with Sea Dancer at Ras Mohammed and at the SS Thistlegorm shipwreck.

Put short, Sea Dancer has the perfect combination of professionalism and relaxed attitude! High safety standards, great equipment and fun people !!!

I enjoyed everyone at Sea Dancer: Marlies, Leila, John, Kate, Kjeld, Paul, Elvira, Emad, and last but not least, Skanky the dog. (hope I didn't leave anyone out here, if so - they were also great). Oh yes, we must not forget the guys working the tanks, they did a great job as well!!

Two special greetings, first of all to Leila who kept the shop running at the time I was there. Leila has the most positive attitude combined with the infamous Finnish Staying Power (in Finland called "Sisu"). :) She is extremely likable, and easy to trust!!! She will give you great advice about Dahab. And a perfect companion for a beer after diving! Ask her, she might join !!!!

If you Course instructor Marlies was simply "Spitzenklasse"! She has all the highest PADI credentials and is proudly from Northern Germany (wasn't it Northern Germany?). Having her as my instructor all felt like "getting your driving licence from a Formula One driver"! She makes you relax, and her knowledge of the marine life in Dahab is second to none. Personally, I don't love my office job every day, but I actually was left with the impression that Marlies loves her job every single day - even after about 20 years of diving and 10 years in Dahab. And, also she is just as interested in football nights as any guy! Wow!!!

I always use the full scale when giving ratings, and very rarely give top scores. This is an exception. Sea Dancer is 20 out of 20. Go there!

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“If you looking for the best dive center”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Very good team I wich all the best for this team very freindly and attentive under water for you I recommend it for diving and realax

1 Thank Dahab20122012
Brussels, Belgium
“The team of Sea Dancer rocks! They are fantastic. Thank you very much...”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Since the beginning, the crew at Sea Dancer welcomed us with warmth and friendliness. The dive center is a nice place, where you feel quickly at home. Everything is well organized and runs smoothly and the equipment in the dive center is in great condition. You can see that all equipment is well maintained and frequently serviced. That is something that i value the most. Good and safe equipment!

I think that the people at Sea Dancer deserve a warm and big applause for their effort. I will certainly come back and convince friends and family to share this experience with me!

Whaley Bridge, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Don't go anywhere else!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Sea Dancer dive centre is a full 5* PADI dive centre in Dahab. After 19 years away from diving (having previously been a BSAC Sports Diver) I had decided to start from scratch. Booking and planning with Steve via email was painless. The team is exceptionally friendly, welcoming and very sociable after hours it turned out. I qualified as Open and Advanced under the expert tuition of Paul and my sister and I had huge fun in the process!!! Paul is everything you would want in an Instructor: skilled, experienced and great fun. Dive plans were build around our needs throughout, all the staff were consummate professionals! Jon Alex and Anna (now a qualified DM) were fabulous DM trainees. Everything is catered for in detail and with flexibility. There's even a private area of the beach for customers! Definitely dive here!!

Visited February 2012
algarve -
“Unbelievable place and people”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I went to Sea Dancers with so much fear of being underwater, when I say fear I mean real fear of diving (like can´t even stay under water for 5 seconds without freaking out). I never tried it before (or even snorkeling) so I decided to give it a go.
Ohh the patient of Marlies, someone give her a medal because she is really good and a great professional.
I can´t say how much she help me overcame most of my fears so hopefully I´m coming back soon to finish my open dive course, as I only manage to do a scuba diver course. My last few days were amazing as I was able to relax and actually enjoy diving.
What can I say? everyone at the dive center was great. John also did a couple of dives with me and once again he was really patient and encouraging.
I learn that diving is not for everyone and even though I had major difficulties Marls really help a lot. A big thank you once again
Marls for President yeahhh :)