“Dive with the best, forget the rest!”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dive with the best, forget the rest!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Sea Dancer is the ultimate professional dive centre. Safety, and respect for the underwater environment, are their guiding principles, with thorough and informative briefings before every dive, yet at the same time they maintain a friendly, relaxed atmosphere that not only inspires confidence but makes diving with Sea Dancer fun. Their passion for diving is truly infectious, and their instructors real role models. Moreover, nothing is too much trouble - arranging taxi transfers to/from Sharm, arranging bike hire, organising diving away days, giving advice .... You name it, and if they can help, they will - whether this is Steve, the dive centre manager, one of the instructors, or even Asraf (the owner) who on one occasion came out on a dive boat with us to help find a relatively unknown reef that we had been told about (what a dive!).
And if you want to do a course, we all found that the quality of instruction delivered by the Sea Dancer staff was unsurpassed. In our two week's diving with Sea Dancer two of us completed our Rescue Diver qualification and four the group the Advanced Open Water qualification. In every case we found the instruction given was not only thorough, but was delivered in a way that made learning fun. We all want to come back for more.
Oh, and last but not least, you MUST try a Fluro Night Dive. A truly amazing experience and Sea Dancer are the only Dive Centre in Dahab to offer this!
Thank you all, we can't wait until the next trip.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrew H

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The benchmark for the rest of our diving life!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Have just returned from a 2 week family holiday in Dahab, with my 14 yr old son and I arriving as newly qualified open water divers. The phenomenally professional, caring and informative attitude of all at Sea Dancer took us from keen but tentative newbies to confident and competent advanced divers aware of our abilities and limitations. All through our journey the advice given was in the interest of our development and the protection of the environment, not for financial gain. We cannot praise all the crew there enough for their commitment, flexibility, knowledge and fun both in and out of the water, thanks again guys for everything, we can't wait to return and start learning again. Whatever level you are at these are the team to dive with in Dahab!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Feraldriver
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The epitome of professional”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I first got my open water dive license through Sea Dancer six years ago, and since then have been returning as often as I can - including for my advanced licence some years after, as I found no one else whom I trusted as much since then, nor such a beautiful setting. The team remain the most outstanding group of professionals I have ever had the pleasure to dive with, including several major centres across the globe. Their equipment is always clean, and the standards I was first introduced to there at the very beginning of my diving training have been the benchmark by which I judge all other centres (and very few compare).

Fabulous team and environment all around.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kristen M
england
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“professional and reliable diving outfit”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We went with sea dancer because of the reviews and they didn't disappoint. Not only did they provide excellent diving and service but they also helped us to organise taxis and accommodation around the night-time travel restrictions. We would have liked to have gone on a boat trip but Dahab was generally really quiet and there wasn't sufficient interest. The dive instructors were friendly, safety conscious and knowledgeable of all the dive sites. Fluoro diving is offered and is an interesting twist on night diving. Would recommend Sea Dancer to anyone looking to dive in Dahab

Visited July 2013
1 Thank shenko
Warsaw, Poland
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Perfect diving center in Dahab”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I can only recommend you diving with sea dancer. They are very professional and know how the things should work. The dive-masters and instructors are extremely nice and helpful. The place is run in a way that I like, but it might be difficult to others. So expect that diving might start early (when the spots are not overcrowded) and you won't be sure about the dive spot more than a day in advance (weather pending). The guys are also quite strict about the equipment and rules.

My wife was doing her AOW and I was just having fun dives. They normally have also quite a lot of divers which helps organising trips to spots in Sharm or Gabr el Bint. The variety of dive spots and the attitude is way it should be. Although we couldn't do all the dives we wanted (Thiestelgorm) due to the roads being closed for security I am happy that we chose the sea dancer.

In Dahab there is a huge number of diving schools/centres and some of them are for sure cheaper than sea dancer, but I wouldn't recommend you saving a few bucks and risking diving with inexperienced dive masters, renting broken equipment, etc. Although our hotel had its own dive centre we decided to dive with them.

Steve, Elvira, Paul, Amr thanks a lot!

Visited July 2013