Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort
Jaz Dahabeya(Dahab)
  • Pool
4S Hotel(Dahab)
View Hotel
All reviewslobby bardahab bayrooms have a sea viewanimation teamspecial thanksheated poolprivate beachghanykokaegyptchefsadelmomo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My advice for every one not to visit this hotel ever

Simply this hotel is the worest one i have ever visit in my life
Service is bad
Staff is very aggressive
Some item was stolen
Restaurant is very far from room
When.we arrived it takes more than 3 hours to have our luggage in rooms
Nothing is good there
They have nothing to provide for there clients
Nights is very boring there
It will be my first and last time in this bad hotel!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank ahmad h
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I will not stay here again even if I am held at gunpoint. The place is veryyyyy dirty and the service sucks. They say it's because the management has changed, but based on thw previous reviews here, it changed to a worse one.
When I checked it the toilet was dirty and smells awful, the shower was dirty and had dead insects stuck to the floor. The basket and mini bar were not emptied and the cups had coffee marks.
Not to mention dead cockroaches and alive geckos.
The staff is friendly, yet useless. They didn't offer irons in the rooms, but they offered to take my blouse and iron it for free. This good gesture turned into an awful experience when I had ro wait for about 6 hours until someone came to pick it up (although I called three times and insisted I need it in about an hour or less).
The second day the key didn't work, so I called the reception to send someone to open the door for me. I kept waiting in the scorching sun for 20 minutes until I found one of the housekeeping staff by chance to opwn the door for me, otherwise, no one would hav3 opened ot for me till now.
I am currently staying there, but I will check out tomorrow to find anywhere else to spend the rest of the vacation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Shaymaa_m
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I'm egyptian,I book in this hotel twice a year with my family and since we discovered Dahab and the bay view resort &spa we became addictives to Dahab and this Hotel, really adorable and the staff are so friendly.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ISRAA E
Reviewed 28 March 2014

stayed here alittle while ago
and it was great/trouble in cairo so few at hotel but all the same the staff where great
could not fault this place i thought it amazing
the lunch@ the pool bar great all in all would defo stay again

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 129mark
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I and my wife stayed for 7 nights , It was a great vacation
the rooms were clean , comfortable with a great sea view
food was varied and some was very good in quality
the hotel was quiet at this time of the year , you can relax and take a break of your daily life pressure
the location is perfect with the mountains behind you and the sea in the front
the most special for this hotel is the stairs, it is every where in the 6 levels of the hotel grounds but you can also moving by the club cars
the beach is rocky , but clean
The service was very good in the restaurants and the house keeping
there is a shuttle bus directly to Dahab town four times a day , it is a nice town
i like to thank every one of the staff specially Mohamed in the reception and Fayed of house keeping, and Walid , the pool bar man and Mohamed from the pool area and Walid in the Blue restaurant
I like to thank Mr.Karim the hotel manager for his efforts
Finally i have to say it is safe to travel to Dahab there is no fear at all , i traveled by my car from Cairo along 6 hours and it is very safe road ... enjoy your stay in Dahab

Room Tip: The second and third levels near of the sea and main pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple