“Average food”
Review of Nemo Restaurant

Nemo Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 116 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: European, International, Egyptian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We ate pizza, really average, but liked the clean environment and tidy decor. The service was friendly too.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

All the seaside restaurants look the same. They have the same menu, the same decor, the same men standing outside, trying to lure you in.

But we decided to try this one (based on absolutely nothing), and were blown away by not only the service, but the food! They were so hospitable and accommodating for my vegetarian friend and made her whatever she wanted, however she wanted it.

Recommend it!

1  Thank snadiay
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

It is truth what they say - the best shisha, very good food and extra friendly service. I was in Dahab for a week diving with friends and after few test in other places we all agreed Nemo is the place.

1  Thank Manolette78
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This was our favourite of all the retaurants we visited on this trip to Dahab. The service and the food were excellent. My husband and i shared a seafood platter and fillet of fish was the best i'd ever tasted. The fish on display here was so fresh. It was so good we chose it for a repeat visit on our lt night.

1  Thank Nettie1970
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is my favorite joint in town! I love the fist and I always chilled here when I was town, the dudes who own it are honest and low key.

1  Thank tlowry13