“The best in Dahab”
Review of 4S Hotel

4S Hotel
Ranked #34 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 10 April 2011

According to the necessities of my work, I've traveled frequently to many countries in the Middle and Far East, Europe and America. I've stayed in many hotels (ranging 3 to 5 stars) in all of Egypt. In January 2011, I went to Dahab and stayed in 4S hotel, and there, I was overtaken by care that I've never seen in any other hotel before. I was met with a warm welcome and smiling faces starting with the reception staff up to the hotel owner in person. Rooms are spacious, comfy and equipped with the best furniture and appliances. What was overwhelming was the cleanliness. The kitchen inside the hotel appartment was equipped with a microwave, a kettlle, a large refrigerator, plates, knives, spoons, forks, glasses and cups. In addition to all this, hot water is available constantly along with air-conditioning, satellite and telephone. Inside the bathroom, there's a bathtub, a blowdryer and a large mirror. The bathroom is sterilized daily. There is a large swimming pool and another small one with toys for the children. Next to the swimming pool, there is a tent for massage in addition to the availability of a pool bar. The breakfast open buffet is one of the finest. On the roof, there's a gymnasium and a restaurant in order to enjoy the sea sight whilst having breakfast, lunch or dinner. I was surprised to see a 3-star hotel offering a service equivalant to that of a 5-star hotel. Laundry service is also provided. The hotel is 5 minutes walking distance away from the beach and 5 minutes driving distance from city centre. My advice to those who read this and intend to go to Dahab is to make a reservation at this luxurious hotel with prices less than expected. I stayed in the hotel from 3rd. January and traveled on 17th. January 2011.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for 4S Hotel

Reviewed 3 April 2011

I stayed for 2 weeks at 4S and had a great time. The first week with a friend in a suite with living- and bedroom, the second week alone in a normal room. The staff is great and very friendly. They're always there for you to take care of whatever you need.
The hotel is very luxurious and well equiped. The swimming pool is nice and large. The water is very fresh and cool.
It's a quite new hotel and it gives you more value and quality than I ever expected in Dahab.
And in 5 minutes you walk to the beach or the city center.
At the time of my holiday there were very few guests due to the revolution. But there is no reason not to go to Dahab at this time. I felt very safe and welcome.

Room Tip: Just ask.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Although it's a very short walk into town, it feels quite outside of it - so it's very peaceful, while still being convenient.
The room was big, nice bathroom and was a nice change having a lounge/kitchen as well

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank T_llrr
Reviewed 30 January 2011

We were a group of 21 . 19 scuba divers and 2 non divers. We were given a warm and friendly welcome. The staff are all very helpful and always give service with a smile. Rooms are clean and spacious. Nice pool area and plenty of sunbeds. It is on the outskirts of the town, about 5 mins walk. A good variety of shops and restaurants.Alcohol is not widely available in most restaurants or the hotel, but plenty of supermarkets sell a good selection, and nobody worries if you take your own. My husband and I will certainly be going back and staying at 4ssss, we love you guys, thanx for making it a holiday to remember.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Where to start... from the beginning of our stay we were made to feel like family. Firstly, our bags did not arrive to Cairo when we did, thankfully the owner Sameh, pulled some strings to ensure that all of our bags were delivered to the 4S in Dahab, as soon as they arrived in Cairo. We were pleasantly surprised by the very affordable, clean and spacious 2 bedroom apartment suite we resided in for a 2 week period. Very useful when travelling with 2 teenage girls! The staff went above and beyond what one would expect. Mohammed, Sayed, Ahmed and all their colleagues were extremely helpful and friendly. We always felt safe and well informed and as a result, experienced and enjoyed local Dahab culture and Sinai excursions to the fullest. Ahmed became an accomplished espresso maker during our stay, and we appreciated this very much! My husband travels extensively for his work, and he says this is the best value for dollars spent that his has ever experienced. To the embarrassment of my daughters, I cried when I was leaving this wonderful hotel and staff. I personally have stayed in more luxurious accommodations but have never experienced the personal attention to detail and kindness from hotel staff like this before. We highly recommend that you and your family consider staying at the 4S hotel, you won't be disappointed.

Shelley and Jamie
Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ShelleyDalgleish
Reviewed 21 January 2011

What can I say about this place?!

A friend and I stayed here in October 2010 for a week - At the time there were few reviews so all we knew was that 4S Apartments was recently opened, newly refurbished and within walking distance to the town. We were both pleasantly surprised that for the excellent price we had one of the best stays either of us had ever had! The rooms were clean and spacious (as well as being updgraded!) We were lucky to have a room that practially walked on to the pool...which in itself was a pleasure.

The staff were friendly and ever eager to please. The food was extremenly well priced and the room service/ staff were excellent throughout our stay. It was particularly lovely, to be approached by name, by Sameh, the owner who, from my correspondence before arriving, knew who I was and made a particular effort to come over and say hello!

Breakfast on the roof overlooking the mountains / kitesurfers in the distance was lovely and relaxed. The location was far enough out of town that it suited my friend and I to be a little further away from the hustle and bustle of the main street where a lot of the other accomdation we'd looked at was. That said, it was perhaps at most, a 10 minute walk right to the centre of the town, bars, resaurants and shops.

We had an excellent stay, were welcomed and looked after from airport and back again and throughout our stay. Keep up the good work!! I would highly reccomend a stay here to anyone! Laura

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2011

hi me and my husband booked this hotel for two weeks on 30 dec.what a very warm greeting when we arrived, was given a nice cool drink befor been shown our room, and what a nice surprise room was bright modern style,and very clean,the view from window was a wow,,,, great breakfast every day, loved room service at no extra cost.meny thanks to the chef.pool was so clean.in fact every part of hotel was same,staff cant do enough to help you,all with a nice big smile. will def be going back,asp,was made to feel like we was staying in a large home. not a hotel, meny thanks for making our holiday a great one,

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple