“Beautiful week of diving!”

Black Rock Dive Centre
Ranked #17 of 82 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: We pride ourselves on having a very personal and professional approach to our customers diving holiday needs, whether you are solely diving or wish to combine it with other activities. Our fully qualified and highly experienced instructors run the full range of PADI courses, daily guided dives and snorkel trips.All this plus our unique liveaboards, INON Underwater Photography courses and photography specialised dives, you're sure to have an experience of a lifetime with Black Rock.
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Have just returned yesterday from Dahab after a perfectly organised week of diving with Black Rock. Renate's communication prior to the holiday was excellent, and Hamza, our instructor, planned a beautiful week of diving. Pick-ups from our hotel made everything fuss-free, and specific requests like camera hire, night dives and even a barbecue up in the mountains were all accommodated. The final price was incredibly reasonable considering the level of service we had. Hamza is a fantastic instructor, making safety paramount, and his passion and respect for the marine life is infectious. Nabil, who drove us for the week, was charming. Dive wise, the Red Sea is fantastic. Dahab is more laidback than Sharm, and much nicer for it. WE WILL BE BACK! Thank you so much Black Rock for a perfect holiday. X

Reviewed 11 February 2014

If you go to dive in Dahab I would recommend very highly Black Rock. They can cater for all sizes of group and tailor the training to fit your specific requirements. The staff are very knowlagable and help you get the most you can from your diving. Accomodation options are very close by whiich allows you to relax after a days diving. The confined water diving area is adjacent to the dive centre and is in crystal clear water much like the other dive sites along the coast. A must is a trip to the famous Blue Hole which is awe inspiring to novice divers and those more experienced. The Staff at Black Rock ensure that you get to see all the wonderful underwater sites in such a way that you will re-book for your next trip to Dahab.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I recently took a group of 10 out to Dahab to complete various courses. The staff were helpful, friendly and ready to accommodate our various requests. Everyone enjoyed the diving and it was evident that Blackrock is a professional and well run company. No requests were too much trouble and everyone benefitted from the superb tuition in a safe and controlled environment.

There was some concern about the situation in Egypt when we went but these concerns were unnecessary. The area is safe and unaffected by the issues in Cairo and to the north. I would go again tomorrow if possible.

Thanks to Renate and the team - another quality trip with the best instructors.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

At the end of last year I followed my Instructor Development Course at Black Rock Dive Centre, Dahab before (successfully) taking my Instructor Exam in Dahab. I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff, but particularly to Renate, for making me so welcome during my 2 week experience. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the team -from arranging transport to and from the dive centre to helping me find that little teaching aid that I needed for my classroom presentations. I was also treated to a daily dose of complete understanding and empathy for the plight of the exhausted and nervous instructor candidate and friendly and helpful tips.

The dive centre is beautifully located with stunning views of sea and mountains. The set-up is ideal with good classroom facilities also having an on-site bar serving food. Although my course was demanding, doing it at Black Rock Dive Centre, I felt as if I had spent part of every day on holiday because the atmosphere is so chilled and refreshing.

Everybody at Black Rock was friendly and customer service was superb. It is a shame that there are so few visitors at the moment because of the troubles elsewhere in Egypt-it makes the dive sites peaceful though and as Dahab remains as peaceful and relaxing as ever, there is no better time to come and take advantage of everything that Black Rock has to offer.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my open water diving course at black rock, there was a Very high standard of instructors and the course itself was very good