“Amazing bakery with nice atmosphere”

Ralph's German Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dahab
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Bakes fresh bread and pastry every day, european style.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A comfy place to spend time with friends and enjoy some tasty pastries!
I only had a chance to try their cheesecake and it is one of the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

service there is slow and people are not professional at all. They are aggressive and food quality is worth it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The first 15 years I visited Dahab, I enjoyed my holidays here. Though everything was awesome and gave me reasons to come back again and again, I always missed real bread while having breakfast (omelets and pancakes just don't do it for me).
How awesome it is that Ralph started the German bakery, a few years ago, and how good the multigrain tastes!

Both bakeries (Lighthouse and Assala) are excellent to visit, have a cup of coffee, have some of these European brötchens and all is just to be enjoyed. The salmon breakfast and the German breakfast both are my favorites at the bakery at the Lighthouse, while the Ralph's chicken sandwich at Assala is a very good choice as well.

Another thing I really like is the service: the friendly and professional service given by the staff is very much appreciated. And if you don't want to go out of your home or hotel: you can order whatever you want by telephone, and you'll have it in no time. A little European service in Egypt. I so love it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

a good place to have breakfast, the menu containing many things not only Pastries
the atmosphere there is good
the staff are friendly

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was there with a group of friends for breakfast, the orders were delayed and the presentation of the plates were terrible. also the vegitables were not fresh.. unfortunatly Ralph is getting worse than before and this annoyed all of us as a group who targeted Ralph in specific as a nice breakfast.