“Horseriding at Happy Life Village, Dahab”
Review of Horseriding Dahab

Horseriding Dahab
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Not having had a proper horse ride before, it was really good to be able to have a free trial ride for a few minutes to see how we got on. I loved it so we booked a 2 hour horse ride and went along the coast from Happy Life Village private beach right around the mountains. It was a great way of seeing what was beyond the resort. Tip for women: don't wear a thong when horseriding! Ouch!

2  Thank DebraSofiaMagdalene

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I took horse to Blue Hole. I'm useless with the horse, so if you not sure in your abilities... Maybe Blue hole is a bit too far :)

Reviewed 17 January 2012

riding along the beach in such beautiful scenery was really wonderful and even my son who had never ridden before was well looked after and

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Horse riding at Laguna was very nice ,, first I was semi afraid , but after that it was gorgeous ... nice horses and nice people serving there ...