Neptune Hotel
US$64
Ganet Sinai Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$36
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$43
  • Pool
US$123
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$115
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$48
US$64
US$58
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswooden bridgework teamhotel terracemagical citysea view terraceair conditionercomfortable roomvisit dahabthe location is perfectlove dahabenjoyed my staylovabletripssolocairo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Very nice and helpful staff ..
Very nice view from the terrace ..
Very good location ..
Beside being clean, rooms are supported with air conditioner, minibar, tv, and wifi ..
I really liked my stay there!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2012

i went 3 times last was 5 days ago, wish I could have stayed longer, i liked the terrace overlooking the sea, the free wifi, the building is very comfortable, rooms are very pleasant and clean.
hotel is ideally located, very close to plenty of supermarkets restaurants and bars, in addition to the fabulous bookstore, bar and restaurant attached to the hotel. you can rent bicycles, beach buggies and safari cars from like 100m away from the hotel, many diving & snorkeling centers are also located nearby
The staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful, Miss Sara the manager a lovely lady who is always interacting with guests to ensure everything is going smooth.
I really had a wonderful experience and good memories there, definitely a good value for money will stay there again and again

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2012

It was a great time that when i stayed in this hotel the place is perfect & the location of the hotel as well,really helpful & nice stuff,I really enjoyed every single hour there.

Room Tip: The best thing I really liked the location because it's in the center of dahab & it's near from every thing & the stuff will arrange for u whatever u want like safari or climbing mountains or riding horses,all u have to do is going there & the service will take care of u ;)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joujou E
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I have been staying several times in Dahab. Several times I have stayed in Neptune Hotel and always had a pleasant stay. Neptune Hotel has friendly and very helpful staff which help you to have a nice stay in de Hotel. Most of the rooms are on the first flour and are very comfortable, clean with t.v., air con, fridge, and own bathroom. If you are lucky you can have a room met a view on the bay. On the first flour is a nice big balcony where you can relax and enjoy the view over the bay in El Masbat, Dahab. And very convenient it is on walking distance of many restaurants, diving shops and shops. Neptune Hotel also has now there own restaurant on the beach. Next time I come to again I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view on the bay (sea).
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I came to Cairo from Phoenix AZ. I must say it was a culture shock, but than I come to Dahab Sinai and I felt like I was back home in Phoenix but with a Sea. My husband and I found the Neptune Hotel. right by the Sea. We got a nice room. We liked it so much we stay for 2 months. At the reception desk , Sam was very kind and helpful. We enjoyed chatting with him . We like the owners of the Hotel Nadia and her husband Tarek, and their son Taher and daughter Sarah. I enjoyed talking with Sarah and made a nice friend. We like the book store and Abdo al rahman Who had a good sense of humor and we would go and just chat with him. Our experience here was wonderful and It was for me home away from home. I ever come again I will come right back here.
P.S. The balcony was great to just sit in front of the sea enjoying the breeze and the sounds of the waves. like Paradise.
Phoenix Angel