“best in egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dahab Excursions

Dahab Excursions
Ranked #44 of 80 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Dahab Excursions, we are a professional tour operator organizing sightseeing tours and excursions to clients world wide. We are working with the best tour suppliers in Egypt and some countries of the Middle East to ensure your holiday is memorable.We are a group of passionate people passionate about Egypt and the Sinai area. Living here for over 15 years we have gained a lot of knowledge in the field of tourism across the region. A symbiosis of our knowledge of a local culture with understanding of Western interests and needs which allows us to provide you the best quality of service to travelers from all continents.
London, United Kingdom
“best in egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

what ever the weather i've always had a good experience with dahab excursions, very friendly and courteous taking hospitality to a whole new level :) even with those last minute bookings!!!

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

It was my first time in Egypt and Dahab was my first stop. I spent 3 days in Dahab and it was the most amazing time in my life, thanks to Dahab Excursion.

Special thanks to Ahmed who came all the way my hotel at 12am and help me to arrange my tour even managed to find an underwater camera for my snorkelling tour in short notice.

Day 1, Abu Galum tour. The camel riding was fun because I got to ride my own camel without someone pulling leash. Learnt how to talk to camel and a few Arabic words from the Bedouine guide which were very handy. I would highly recommend Abu Galum for snorkelling, there are abundance of reefs and fishes as close as 5 metres from the shore. Bedouine lunch and tea was lovely and the Bedouine host, even though doesn't speak much English, made the effort to entertain us.

Day 2, Mt Sinai. I joined the day time tour, started hiking at noon. The hike was a bit challenging for me, wish I've been to the gym more often but I made it to the top after 2/3 hours, it was worth all the hard work. It was the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. The sky was dyed orange and purple on the edge, I must have taken hundreds of photos that day.

Day 3, Colour and White Canyon. The most adventurous day in Egypt! The colour canyo is beautiful! The local guide was very experienced and he showed us where the amazing rocks with unique shapes and patterns were. We found a rock which has a wihte swirl, looked like a snail to me and the guide also helped me to climb a giant mushroom rock! More climbing at white canyon and that helped my fellow team member to overcome her fear for heights! What a magnificant day!

That sums up my 3 days at Dahab and I yearn to return for more adventure on my next holiday! Great activities, very experienced guides, friendly staffs and they genuinely care about their customers. Hope this will help fellow adventurers in planning an awesome holiday! You might also make a few friends along the way ;)

A big thank you to Emad, who got me to Sharm safe and sound and Hamed who introduced me to wonderful Egptian food and culture. I'll be back soon!

1 Thank Ning T
lenham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brilliant day trip to Petra”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

We booked a day trip to Petra with Dahab Excursions on the basis of reviews on trip advisor and price. The day was extremely good value and the organisation was superb.We would highly recommend this company.

3 Thank judi303
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Verry good compney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

we did feow trips with them

blue hole they have good drivers and good guides.

st cathrine they have nice cars and good drivers

we love this tour compney and we will alosws go with them.

Mohame from Cairo

1 Thank Mohamed M
Az Zagazig, Ash Sharqiyah, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best holiday so far , loved Sinai desert and dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

Can't speak highly enough about the people who made our desert tour My friend and I went on few trips with Dahab excursions and all was just great .
great way to see the local people and the area , extremely good value for money don't miss it if you are in Dahab .

Visited November 2011