“Absolutely joyful experience”

Lighthouse Divecenter & Liveaboard
Reviewed 13 May 2013

As we enjoyed the wonderful liveaboard tour of Lighthouse on their boat Miracle 1, everything was absolutley perfect. The living areas of the boat was clean and spaceious, food was delicious, diving deck was well equipt and easly handles a crowd of 24 people. And the crew... friendly and smiling faces greet you on every corner... A special thanks to our guide Kathy as well, who made this experience more amazing with her good knowledge about redsea marine life and sites and excellent sense of humour with a big smile... All in all I can recommend this well managed outfit to any one who considers to go diving red sea...

2  Thank Giersoy
There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Divecenter & Liveaboard

Reviewed 9 March 2013

great place to refresh your dive skills on day one there are two good places to dive Left side has coral pinnickles and walls and the right side is the sea grass area.if you are very lucky you might find the sea horse I've got the pictures somewhere as well as turtles. both are nice easy dive max depth 25 meters is all you need for a good hours relaxation.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We as diving group of 20 people joined 2 times safaris for north and deep south. Instructors are perfect (specially Katy:)) foods are excellent (many of our group get 2-3 kg of weight at the end of 1 week), boat staff excellent and friendly. I recommend them to everybody...

1  Thank Saruchan74
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My first dive was done from here ... and my second ... and subsequent dives. I had to come back again to complete a PADI course. Very well done, in interesting waters. Felt safe and secure at all times, with any concerns properly dealt with. Thanks Jenny, Jaimie, Suzi, et al.
See you soon for my advanced

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Having never dived before I was unsure what to expect but my instructor explained everything really clearly before we got in the water. I did a few intro dives and my instructor always got me in position to see everything and pointed things out. Everyone at the centre was very helpful and friendly. I'd definitely go back.