“Feels like Home”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A very nice place, people are very polite and friendly. always smiling and willing to help.
Tea Garden is very flexible with events, they would willingly customize whatever you wish for your event and their service will exceed your expectations.
Hygiene level is excellent. with different seating styles, nice lighting, lovely music, and play ground for kids, i recommend Tea Garden as a place for everyone.

Thank MohammadAghaffa... A

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have very fond memories of my time in the tea garden. It is the perfect place to chill with a pot of tea and a shisha under the stars. The warm atmosphere brings travellers and local families here alike. Hammocks, free wifi and relaxing music all add to its charm.

What's more, the staff couldn't be more attentive and kind. Our surprise goodbye party with traditional music, cake and tea sums up their generosity. Thank you to Tamer, Tareq and Mohamed for taking such good care of us.

I recommend this garden to anyone - it is the place in Dahab I miss the most.

1  Thank dearfreer
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The Tea Garden in Dahab is a very nice place to go to.
The "Garden" is beautiful with it´s Palms and comfortable areas.
The service is great, once my shisha was a bit sandy, they brought me a new one
and I didn´t have to pay for it. The next day I also needn´t to pay my next shisha.
In total this Location is worth a visit!!

1  Thank BangarangRufio
Reviewed 5 June 2013

What a Place...Open Air Place Makes U Feel Like U Seat in a Desert But With Classy Service...Recommended 4 All

1  Thank TITO_AT
Reviewed 25 May 2013

With this beautiful garden I found the oasis I needed in Dahab. Perfect location for a relaxed evening with Shisha and a cup of tea - try a new flavor every day! But really a good place to come to at anytime. And if you don't want ot miss "the game" they show it here! (without disturbing me and my cup of tea because the projector is on the streetside :D) Service is superfriendly the music and atmosphere pleasant and of course there is free wifi - Teagarden just made me happy. So many palmtrees :) You can tell it has been set up with a lot of love.

1  Thank ulliaroundtheworld