“very relaxing”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very nice and green place, staff is friendly and polite. Really like the fact that seats are far apart so you get your privacy and can't hear others conversations.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

my husband and i were looking for shisha cafe.we found this little place by accident,but went every night of our 6 day hol after.from outside it looked a bit tired not much going on,but we ventured inside the garden a little to find the most amazing place.soft seating in a very very relaxing atmosphere.palm trees .soft music shisha pipes food and drink ,spotless toilets you have this wonderful experience under the stars,in warm weather all year..the men that run it are lovely.infact i would go so far as to say it was the best service i have had anywhere.a young man served me and my egyptian husband each night ,he was really lovely.also wi-fi.everything very cheap.this tea garden made my holiday complete.i loved it.my husband who is manager in big hotel in sharm ,spoke very highly of the service in this tea garden.only thing i would say is make the entrance from street more appealing and advertise it more so people know its there .well done to the staff here.

1  Thank 263jenai
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A very nice place, people are very polite and friendly. always smiling and willing to help.
Tea Garden is very flexible with events, they would willingly customize whatever you wish for your event and their service will exceed your expectations.
Hygiene level is excellent. with different seating styles, nice lighting, lovely music, and play ground for kids, i recommend Tea Garden as a place for everyone.

Thank MohammadAghaffa... A
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have very fond memories of my time in the tea garden. It is the perfect place to chill with a pot of tea and a shisha under the stars. The warm atmosphere brings travellers and local families here alike. Hammocks, free wifi and relaxing music all add to its charm.

What's more, the staff couldn't be more attentive and kind. Our surprise goodbye party with traditional music, cake and tea sums up their generosity. Thank you to Tamer, Tareq and Mohamed for taking such good care of us.

I recommend this garden to anyone - it is the place in Dahab I miss the most.

1  Thank dearfreer
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The Tea Garden in Dahab is a very nice place to go to.
The "Garden" is beautiful with it´s Palms and comfortable areas.
The service is great, once my shisha was a bit sandy, they brought me a new one
and I didn´t have to pay for it. The next day I also needn´t to pay my next shisha.
In total this Location is worth a visit!!

1  Thank BangarangRufio