Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best diving holiday ever.

Can I please go back? After 10 days of diving, I was definitely not ready to say goodbye to the... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2016
Diede M
Wageningen, The Netherlands
Dive Wow! Work Later!

Wow! That was amazing. Thanks Hans. Thanks Clemi! Thanks Ahmed! I had a pleasure time at your dive... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2016
Jean-Paul O

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

We spent a wonderful journey in Dahad. It was the perfect place to pass the certification open water and advanced, weather and water conditions are just easy. And of course the iDive team is great, Hans is a passioned instructor, we enjoyed the high quality of the courses!
Plus, the team is really friendly, we shared nice moments with all of them, underwater but also after dives sessions!
I totally recommend iDive center for the quality of the team and the organization!
Thanks a lot Hans.
Hope you're doing well.
Nelly

Reviewed 27 September 2014

iDive Dahab is a brilliant dive centre in a perfect location close to stunning coral reefs in excellent condition. The quality of the staff, training, equipment, research facilities and dive sites were all exceedingly high.
It's location in the scenic grounds of the Jowhara hotel meant it was very large with seating and washing areas and plenty of storage for equipment. The rental equipment was all very well maintained and provided comfortable diving. The quality of dive training was professional yet fun and made me feel very confident.
A huge bonus of the dive centre was the on-site Open Ocean Science Centre where there were superb scientific lab facilities and numerous marine biologists carrying out various projects, all who are willing to answer any questions about the reef! Also the dive centre was very environmentally aware, with mandatory try dives to protect corals and recycling bins on site which is particularly important in Dahab.
I highly recommend this dive centre to anyone looking for a well organised, relaxed and very good value for money diving experience in a beautiful location. Or for any scientists looking for a well equipped base for any coral reef research.
Run with true German efficiency and with friendly, welcoming staff with a wealth of knowledge and experience. I consider this dive centre a home away from home and will definitely return here for future diving trips and scientific research, 10/10!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Dahab has some of the best diving and marine life Egypt has to offer; who better to go diving with than iDive Dahab with their first class diving facilities and services for you to experience Dahab diving to its fullest. I spent two fantastic weeks in Dahab that I will never forget. The staff are very friendly and helpful.The diving equipment is very well maintained. As a marine biologist, the marine facilities at the Open Ocean Science Centre are perfect for carrying out marine research.
I would recommend iDive Dahab to anyone if you are just going for a dive holiday or are a first time diver, the diving courses are taught at a very high standard.

I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our second visit with i-Dive. As last year, we found the team to be extremely efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. The coral reefs are in excellent condition and rank among some of the best in the world. Since our last visit the dive centre has added extra shaded changing and washing areas, fresh water cleaning system for sensitive equipment such as computers and cameras and the latest in digital underwater videography and lighting equipment. The dive centre remains in immaculate condition and if equipment rental is required the standard and quality is excellent. Our transfer was handled without fault and although our flight landed 1 hour early our driver was still waiting for us at the airport. We were lucky enough to take advantage of the excursion to St Catharine that was arranged by i-dive and as expected, our driver and guide were a credit to the dive centre. Congratulation to Hans and your team on the opening of your second dive centre and look forward to seeing you next year. Footnote: A number of mixed messages are being conveyed by some agencies with regards to the political situation in Egypt. My family and I have been regular visitors to Dahab for a number of years and at no time, past or present, have we ever felt unsafe. The local residents are very relaxed, helpful and friendly and of course the sun always shines in Dahab. At the moment there is between 8-10 scheduled and chartered flights leaving from the UK daily and from what I believe this is soon to increase. I cannot recommend i-dive Dahab enough.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I could not recommend iDive and the open ocean science center highly enough! Hans and the team have a wealth of knowledge and experience and nothing is too much trouble! Whether you are on holiday, looking to improve your diving or have an interest in Marine research all of your needs can be catered for. I had a fantastic 6 weeks there and will definitely be back for more...I Just need to design a project and secure the funding for further research :)

Guy