Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best diving holiday ever.

Can I please go back? After 10 days of diving, I was definitely not ready to say goodbye to the... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2016
Diede M
Wageningen, The Netherlands
Dive Wow! Work Later!

Wow! That was amazing. Thanks Hans. Thanks Clemi! Thanks Ahmed! I had a pleasure time at your dive... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2016
Jean-Paul O

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Have dived with Pharaoh dive centre at El Quiseir so booked with I-Dive through this association. Was thrilled with service provided by Jan and Simi, a great selection of sites visited and excellent house reefs.

2  Thank kev h
Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Hi Kev,

thanks a lot for your really nice comment! Was a real pleasure to have you here.

Please stay in touch for the Depththerapy courses.

Hope to see you again here in Dahab or El Quseir.

My very best regards to Jem

Hans

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This winter I visited Dahab, and Egypt in general for the first time, and ended up in the I-Dive center to test out diving in the red sea.
The relaxed and warm atmosphere directly made me feel welcomed and comfortable around Hans and his team. They never make you rush, and organize every day after the chilled and easygoing lifestyle of the small City. There was no sign anywhere of the danger of sinai they show in the media.
A great place to escape from the stress of real life, and to experience Egypt far from the big masses of tourism.
The diving itself is truly recommendable! The abundance of wide spread corals and marine life amazed me from the first dive onwards. The guides are always friendly and also take care of you in between the dives. There are good restaurants at every dive site, where you can spend the time in between relaxing in the sun, or having a fresh juice.

Hans and his team surely give their best to provide you a pleasant holiday, and also organize activities outside of the water to see attractions around the area.
I truly enjoyed my time with I-Dive, and cannot want to go back for the next time!

Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

K2 - was great to have you here! And all the team is looking forward to have you back here.

Have a great time

Hans

Reviewed 12 October 2014

I have only good things to say about iDive in Dahab.
I was there for 3 month and it was the best decision. The people there are really friendly, cooperative and you get part of them in the first seconds. Furthermore the divetraining is on the highest level. I really want to go back as soon as possible!
If you want, they organize safaris for you to Ras Mohammed, Thistlegorm and many more points. And also the hotel can be booked with Hans from iDive.
To say something about the political situation. I never felt unsave or uncomfortable! All the people there are so nice and none of them wants to scare you! I really can recommend you to go there and have a really nice time. You won`t regret it.

Also the Open Ocean Sience Centre, a marine biology center is associatet to the iDive Divingcenter. You can do Courses there, where you get really good informed about the Sea and the ecosystem of the coralreef. Especially this I really can recommend.

In gernerell, iDive operates in a sustainable manner. They have a collecting station for plastics and cans, which they give to beduins to recycle it.
You also notice this manner, to protect the reef and the enviroment, in their diving. The quality of this is very important for the whole team. They all use easy entrances, you are not allowed to touch anything or destroy anything and also they made a bouyancy park, to train you in your bouyancy and make yourself feel better, because you can improve your diving skills.

At least I just want to thank the whole team for the really nice and unforgettable time in iDive Dahab. I will never forget these positiv experience! THANKS to Hans, Sheikh Salem and the rest of the brilliant team!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2014

I have a great time here in Dahab. iDive and his owner Hans Lange are to me the first port of contact in Dahab. The diving center arranged for me my whole holidays. Everything from the
Transfer to the choice of hotel and the dives are perfect organized. I have a great time here, with a lot of interesting dives an fun! Thanx to the whole iDive Staff! I will be back.

Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

We spent a wonderful journey in Dahad. It was the perfect place to pass the certification open water and advanced, weather and water conditions are just easy. And of course the iDive team is great, Hans is a passioned instructor, we enjoyed the high quality of the courses!
Plus, the team is really friendly, we shared nice moments with all of them, underwater but also after dives sessions!
I totally recommend iDive center for the quality of the team and the organization!
Thanks a lot Hans.