Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best diving holiday ever.

Can I please go back? After 10 days of diving, I was definitely not ready to say goodbye to the... read more

Reviewed 26 February 2016
Diede M
Wageningen, The Netherlands
Dive Wow! Work Later!

Wow! That was amazing. Thanks Hans. Thanks Clemi! Thanks Ahmed! I had a pleasure time at your dive... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2016
Jean-Paul O

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Wow! That was amazing.

Thanks Hans. Thanks Clemi! Thanks Ahmed! I had a pleasure time at your dive shop and at all the dive spots you have shown us. I can strongly recommend this dive shop - lead by a SSI Platinum Pro Diver. For sure it´s the best chance to see the best dive spots and learn more about the art of diving.

This dive trip changed my life - in a 100% possitve way.
Keep it up.
Jean-Paul

Hans L, Owner at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Hey Paul,

thanks a lot for the great comment!

:-)

Hope to see you in March for your instructor course.....

Reviewed 1 November 2015

We arranged our accommodation, transfers and diving by email with Hans, and everything went like clockwork. It was great to be staying at the same hotel where the dive centre was based. We did all 6 dives with Hana, who was wonderful and looked after us beautifully. The dive sites were great, especially Gabr-El-Bint, and spotting the turtle made my holiday!

Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Hi Bev,
was a great pleasure to have you here!
Hanah enjoyed diving with you and with her knowledge as a marine biologist it is always something special to be with her under water!

I really hope to see you again!

Best regards

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I spent 4 days with Idive dahab and loved it. Nice friendly guides, fantastic diving and very good cheap accommodation. Hans (the manager) was the best at fixing things! And I'm very happy to say that safety always came first, which I think is really important. Thank you Jan, Ashmed, Mike and Hans for great days!

Hi Katarina,

always a pleasure to dive with a colleague!

Hope to see back in Dahab sooner than later!

Have a great time

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Have dived with Pharaoh dive centre at El Quiseir so booked with I-Dive through this association. Was thrilled with service provided by Jan and Simi, a great selection of sites visited and excellent house reefs.

2  Thank kev h
Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Hi Kev,

thanks a lot for your really nice comment! Was a real pleasure to have you here.

Please stay in touch for the Depththerapy courses.

Hope to see you again here in Dahab or El Quseir.

My very best regards to Jem

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This winter I visited Dahab, and Egypt in general for the first time, and ended up in the I-Dive center to test out diving in the red sea.
The relaxed and warm atmosphere directly made me feel welcomed and comfortable around Hans and his team. They never make you rush, and organize every day after the chilled and easygoing lifestyle of the small City. There was no sign anywhere of the danger of sinai they show in the media.
A great place to escape from the stress of real life, and to experience Egypt far from the big masses of tourism.
The diving itself is truly recommendable! The abundance of wide spread corals and marine life amazed me from the first dive onwards. The guides are always friendly and also take care of you in between the dives. There are good restaurants at every dive site, where you can spend the time in between relaxing in the sun, or having a fresh juice.

Hans and his team surely give their best to provide you a pleasant holiday, and also organize activities outside of the water to see attractions around the area.
I truly enjoyed my time with I-Dive, and cannot want to go back for the next time!

Hans L, Inhaber at iDive Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

K2 - was great to have you here! And all the team is looking forward to have you back here.

Have a great time