“Friendliest service and delicious traditional meals”
Review of Green Valley

Green Valley
Ranked #74 of 113 Restaurants in Dahab
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Egyptian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Green Valley offers you a large selection of typical egyptian food,barbecue and large range of fresh fish (make your one plate).It's situated on the nice promenade of Dahab, close to the famous Masbat bridge. We have very cosy tables seafront and also some typical bedouin seatings. My friendly staff and I would be pleased to welcome you any day of the week, to have a drink next to to the sea or to have a meal in a very good atmosphere...
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My wife and I chose to eat here after a few nights in Dahab. We remembered the gentleman outside Green Valley and how nice he was so we decided to swing by and check out the menu. Like others have stated, some of the men outside the restaurants along the promenade are a little pushy and overbearing. The man at Green Valley was kind, friendly, and patient. It was definitely a good choice to eat here!

We both had Egyptian meals: koshary (almost like an Egyptian spaghetti dish - amazingly delicious!) and moussaka. My suggestion is to definitely order off the Egyptian items, but there is a lot to choose from!

Like most restaurants along the strip, we were served a free starter of mixed mezzes (YUM!!!) and dessert (caramel sponge cake with chocolate - oh yes delicious!!) and our mains.

Excellent value and good food. I'd recommend this place any time. You can't beat decent food and amazing service RIGHT on the water. It's paradise! Why haven't more people reviewed this place!?!?!?! It deserves more recognition!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Green Valley became our prime chill place at our 2 week stay in Dahab. Not an outstanding menu, but the authentic local disches really makes it worth a visit. Also the seafood for dinner was a treat! Great with the little beach next to the restaurant. You can easily have lunch while the kids have fun in the water.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I enjoyed two great evenings here with my family. The service was brilliant throughout and the menu had lots to offer including some traditional Egyptian food. When the food arrived the presentation was amazing and the food tasted delicious! The stunning backdrop over the water really tops this place off!! Defiantly worth a visit!!

Reviewed 20 May 2012

I had a lovely night with 3 friends in Green Valley. As soon as we enter the staff took good care of us, the food was delicious and the service very friendly. We had a good dinner and it was at a good price. I definitely recommend Green Valley restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

As a solo traveller coming from England, I'm totally put off by PR guys stopping me every 10 seconds with some chat up line to get me into their cafe or restaurant. Green Valley is a minute's walk north of the bridge, right by the sea.

Hameen (the manager) is not annoyingly persistent like the others and he is genuinely friendly. That was the main reason I chose to patronise Green Valley more than once. Free WiFi, nice smooth shisha by the sea and nice mellow music made it relaxing. There is an impressive 'catch of the day' display for you to choose your fish/seafood. A few people from my hotel also eats at Green Valley for the great food and friendly service. I'm somewhat surprise that no-one has reviewed this restaurant before... what a hidden gem! Main course around 50-70le, you can barter for them to throw in free starters. They're open till 11pm.

The price and quality of food is great. Cheaper than the overpriced and pretentious Ali Baba, with same food on the menu.