“Love this place!”

Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Egyptian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Green Valley offers you a large selection of typical egyptian food,barbecue and large range of fresh fish (make your one plate).It's situated on the nice promenade of Dahab, close to the famous Masbat bridge. We have very cosy tables seafront and also some typical bedouin seatings. My friendly staff and I would be pleased to welcome you any day of the week, to have a drink next to to the sea or to have a meal in a very good atmosphere...
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The first time I walked by here they tried to get me in and I said no, however they have been friendly each day offering help to find places and suggested other places to eat based on my cravings. I finally decided to try is and the food was great! I had pizza and a vegetarian dish which was tasty. The next day I came for Bedouin tea which was also very nice. The staff is just lovely, they said anything I need to go to them. They are such friendly people and I'm so happy I met them. Can't wait to go back!

London, United Kingdom
“Friendly & fast”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

A friend & I came on recommendation by our hotel.

The staff were friendly & attentive. They made sure we were comfortable and gave good advice on the food.

Had a veal kebab, hot & plenty of food! We were also served complimentary starter & dessert. The fresh baked flatbread & dip starter was great!

Would defo come back.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Under new management!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Had a perfect meal fit for a king. Mr Amir made my stay unforgettable. I'll be heading back in a couple of months for another delicious meal. If fish is your main course, check the fresh goodies on display. Love the feel of the place and especially the new seating area facing the sea. Perfect place for a relaxing evening with your loved ones.Thanks to all the attentive and charming staff. See you soon, inshallah.

• Visited March 2014
Pretoria, South Africa
“great atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Spent 7 days in Dahab Dec 2013 / Jan 2014 and I kept coming back to this place. To me it was about the service, food and ambience. Was a choice of inside, or sea side, regular table or bedouin style seating. There was even a fire burning in the centre of tne bedouin style area. The food was excellent and I found the service from the guys ourside coaxing you in to the waitrs to be supurb. Food may take a while to come but worth the wait, besides if you're on holiday sit back and chill, spoke a sisha while you wait!

• Visited January 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“average food but bad service”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Food: is average wouldn't like surprise you or anything but clean and fast
===> breakfast is nice but add falafel it is the best in dahab
===> lunch nothing special there

Drinks: just juice from carton except for the lemon wish was fresh, what I like was the tea with herbs.

Waiters: are prompt, but you get the feeling you are getting robed.

Value: make sure to know what are you ordering and how much it should cost, they wouldn't give you any bill

• Visited September 2013