“If in Dahab go to this steak house food is verry good service is great the best cooked veg I have had in Egypt.”
Review of Steak House Dahab - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: on Facebook and its called steak house dahab..
Nuweiba, Egypt
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Very good all round service and food worth a visit we will be returning very soon.

• Visited May 2012

Dahab, Egypt
“The best steak in town!”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

I ate in Steak house restaurant in my trip in Dahab and the food was so yummy, service was great and the place is really clean :)

Hertfordshire, UK
“Awesome steak!”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The steak house had only been open three weeks when I visited and there were still some teething problems with the waiter/menu translation - but nothing that wasn't admirably sorted by the head waiter.
The fillet steak was perfectly cooked and the pepper sauce great! The roasted vegetable which accompanied it were superb. The whole restaurant is spotlessly clean and the kitchen open for inspection - the chef was delighted when my daughter congratulated him on our evening.
Service was friendly and attentive but not intrusive which is exactly what we wanted on our mother/daughter evening.
The menu is small but perfectly formed - small menus in Dahab are to be recommended as it means that the chef can really cook all the dishes properly.
If you want a decent steak in Dahab - this is the place to go!!

• Visited April 2012