“Brilliant dive centre”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Brilliant dive centre”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I just came back from Egypt where I had a wonderful time diving with Octopus. This is really a brilliant dive centre. Recommended for both experienced and beginners!
I am an experienced diver and when judging a dive centre I look at various things: among which safety, state of the material for rent (despite I have my own equipment) and customer approach. Octopus is a professional and serious dive centre, extremely well located in the centre of Dahab and facing the sea. Emad and Ashraf try to satisfy every wish of their customers and build a personal program according to the need of each person. I found a nice 'family' atmosphere there and after a few fun dives I decided to do the rescue course. I am enthusiast of my choice: I dived, had a lot of fun, and learnt new things at the same time. What more could have I asked for?
Thanks again to Ashraf, Emad, Ahmed, and all the 'crew' for the nice time spent.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Manuela M
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thanks a lot Manuela,
feel so lucky that you choosed our diving center as you cam to Dahab few times before and dived with other diving centers..we are so happy that you liked our diving center and the service you got from us ..thanks for our staff who turconvert every single customer into a friend ...we promise to do our best to you and to every client who chooses to dive with Octopus world Dahab :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great dive centre”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I loved diving with Octopus World.
Everything was very relaxed and easy going, but arranged perfectly. Most importantly, the dive instructors are great and very funny. I felt right at home, like diving with friends.
I did a refresher dive, my first deep dive, the islands and then the canyon. So a lot of new and exciting things in such a short time. I was a bit nervous for the canyon, because I didn't know what to expect. But they made me feel very comfortable through the whole thing and gave me a great experience, what a trip!
Would recommend them to anyone, and hope to be back myself.

Visited December 2013
thanks a lot for you nice feed back which make us so proud of our staff who concentrate on every individual needs,
you are such a very friendly person we all enjoyed your diving holiday with us and we hope to see you again soon to see the rest of the dive sites in Dahab
.wishing you all the best and we are so looking forward to giving you another enjoyable diving holiday :)
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Octopus opens a new world”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I always wanted to dive and i've been to some fantastic places in the world and always got side tracked by snorkeling and then sunburn. This time i managed to fulfill an ambition thanks to Octopus world!!!
What looks like a small shop on the sea front, in Dahab, opens up a whole new underwater world of technicoloured adventure.
If you have any trepidation; take a introductory dive with the very cheerful Emad.
He'll give you the confidence, you need, to go on and successfully complete the Padi open water dive course allowing you to immerse yourself into the most beautiful dive spots anywhere on the planet.
The professionalism and dedication to your safety and pleasure is second to none!
Ashraf has more experience than anyone in Dahab and if he's not available you'll be well looked after by any one of the very proffessional team.
Once you've completed your 'Open water' the possibilities of further spectacular dives in the Red sea area are endless.
If, like me, this is a itch you've always wanted to scratch, you'll be well looked after at Octopus world.

Visited December 2013
thanks a lot Paul for your nice feed back which helped us a lot ,
we will do our best to improve all the services we offer and we are so happy to understand that there is always space for improvement ,so glad that you have enjoyed your diving holiday with us,
we did enjoy your stay with us and we are so looking forward to your return :)
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Greatest time with the most friendly people of Octupus”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've been looking forward for so long to my first dive. I was finally able to take some time off from work in the UK to go visit my beloved Dahab again, where I met Emad- The lovely diving instructor- who showed me a great time in the underwater heaven. It was exactly what I needed and more than I expected. Looking forward to my next visit.!!!

Visited November 2013
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thanks a lot Mohamed for you nice Review,
i'm so glad that you have enjoyed the dive we did together ,you have a great sense with the water so i expect that you will be a great diver ,so keep going we are waiting for your return to go for your next step,so you can maximize your fun out of Diving,we are all happy that you liked your experience with us.....best wishes :)
Sevastopol
“"Dive with funny octopus"”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We found you by accident, but very happy! Thank you for a good time! in total we have 6 Friends dives. Very attentive instructor with a good sense of humor. Good equipped and pleasant atmosphere - really feels like home. I love diving and Dahab! Hope to See you again soon and we will conquer the great depth together!

Visited December 2013
thanks a lot for your nice review,
you guys were our first experience with Ukrainian guests and we all enjoyed every minute you spent with us during your diving holiday,thanks a lot for our staff who could look after you and do their best as usual to assure that you were enjoying your diving activities safely with us, :)