Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2014

the best diving center in dahab, I really enjoyed diving at it, The instructors are kind, and the service is great

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great diving school! It's perfectly situated, very close to the sea. The trips to different dive places are very divers and amazing. The instructors are kind, and the service is great! Had an amazing time there. I had done 2 introduction dives before I came to Dahab, but they weren't very good and I had actually gotten affraid of diving. I decided to try to get over it, and I'm glad I did! Now I have done my open water course in Octopus World and it was great! I really enjoy diving now and I'm looking very much forward to doing my advanced course there when i come back in the summer!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My first two experiences with Octopus World Dahab were in Sep. and Oct. 2012 with an intro dive.They opened an amazing new world to me under the water with their professionalism in handling everything.

In Feb.2014 I back to them again with a group of 20 persons (including me) all of them are non-divers. They provided a very professional guidance to all of us, and did very great and organized work with whole group. Everything gone so smoothly during the day. We all get happy after the dive, and we really enjoyed it a lot. The instructors were always friendly, funny, smiling and laughing.
Me and some of the group went to another dive in the next day.
Thank you so much.

Now I am doing with them "Open Water Course", and I am really happy to do it with them and I am pretty sure if I am going to do further courses I will choose them also as I am strongly trust them.

If you are willing to visit Dahab and wanna Dive, if you are solo traveler or with a group and seeking professional and funny instructors, I strongly recommend to do it with Octopus World Dahab, they will handle it very well. their prices are very reasonable and their equipment are very good.

For Emad and his team,
Thank you so much again for everything.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I really enjoyed diving at the Octopus World. I only dived once before and wasn't really sure I liked it, as I felt somewhat anxious. But thanks to the really patient instructors this time I was much more comfortable underwater. So I dived again, on the island. Definitely a recommendation! :) Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I trusted Octopus with my group of friends,19 never-ever divers (including myself). They provided a very professional guidance to all of us. Very good prices and equipment. It couldn't have been better for my first ever diving experience.