Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Hi friends,
I just want to say - thank you .
I was afraid of my first trip to your country ( You know, in my country we have only little positive news now about Egypt), but I was surprised and I felt very safe.
(Your country is really beautiful)
Even greater concern I had from diving and now ..I'm excited.
You helped me not only overcome my fear of diving, but I got also something more-good friends ..
I am lucky that I have gained the right experience in your base and look forward to other courses with you .. thanks Míla

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We were a big group (20 people) diving for the first time. The Octopus crew handled it perfectly making for us a very smooth and incredible diving intro session.
I was lucky enough to already have my OWD, so I could enjoy two more beautiful dives. Diving in Dahab surrounding is simply amazing, but when you do it with the correct people it becomes in one of the best experiences ever!

1  Thank Erika_Dori
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Not only did i learn to dive, I also enjoyed every moment i spent at that place the spirit of this place is amazing and the people there are very kind and friendly as well as professional

Reviewed 23 February 2014

the best diving center in dahab, I really enjoyed diving at it, The instructors are kind, and the service is great

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great diving school! It's perfectly situated, very close to the sea. The trips to different dive places are very divers and amazing. The instructors are kind, and the service is great! Had an amazing time there. I had done 2 introduction dives before I came to Dahab, but they weren't very good and I had actually gotten affraid of diving. I decided to try to get over it, and I'm glad I did! Now I have done my open water course in Octopus World and it was great! I really enjoy diving now and I'm looking very much forward to doing my advanced course there when i come back in the summer!