Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I enjoyed my diving trip with Octopus World Dahab. They made everything available, with regard to the diving equipment & gear, safety procedures, and briefings. I got the chance to see a lot of new sea creatures because of their guidance. They're definitely my first-to-pick diving center whenever I step foot in Dahab. I recommend them if you want to experience the best diving trip of your life.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Staff are so friendly & professional. Equipments are new. They organize diving trips every now and then. Don't forget to try a night dive at the lighthouse, and watch out for the giant turtle ;)

1  Thank ShadyElyaski
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've recently returned home from my second visit to Dahab and it's only a matter of time before I go back again. The reason: because Emad, Ashraf and Maria, not to mention everyone else who works there or passes through, are so very welcoming. They make Dahab feel like a home away from home and I honestly can't wait to get back and see them all again. They're also the very best diving instructors you'll find in Dahab. Between the new and therefore reliable equipment and their patient expertise, you can't go wrong. And as for the Red Sea for diving...? Stunning. If you're looking for a dive school in Dahab, look no further than Octopus World.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Hi friends,
I just want to say - thank you .
I was afraid of my first trip to your country ( You know, in my country we have only little positive news now about Egypt), but I was surprised and I felt very safe.
(Your country is really beautiful)
Even greater concern I had from diving and now ..I'm excited.
You helped me not only overcome my fear of diving, but I got also something more-good friends ..
I am lucky that I have gained the right experience in your base and look forward to other courses with you .. thanks Míla

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We were a big group (20 people) diving for the first time. The Octopus crew handled it perfectly making for us a very smooth and incredible diving intro session.
I was lucky enough to already have my OWD, so I could enjoy two more beautiful dives. Diving in Dahab surrounding is simply amazing, but when you do it with the correct people it becomes in one of the best experiences ever!

Date of experience: February 2014