Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Octopus World dive center is the best place to learn diving. All the instructors are professionals and friendly, the center has a very good equipment. Thank you my friends Emad, Ashraf and Mohsen for teaching me how to dive

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It's really from the most amazing time i have ever had in my life was in Octopus World Dahab , Ashraf and Emad they are so friendly and very helpful and the are very Knowledgeable , i had the first time in all my life with them and i done all courses now and finally , i'm Dive Master now , they are very trustful from the best people you can dive with them they are family to me now
i love this place

Reviewed 11 April 2014

staff was very professional, polite they went through every little detail before i dive, their price is pretty good comparing other diving centers i would highly recommend them

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I enjoyed my diving trip with Octopus World Dahab. They made everything available, with regard to the diving equipment & gear, safety procedures, and briefings. I got the chance to see a lot of new sea creatures because of their guidance. They're definitely my first-to-pick diving center whenever I step foot in Dahab. I recommend them if you want to experience the best diving trip of your life.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Staff are so friendly & professional. Equipments are new. They organize diving trips every now and then. Don't forget to try a night dive at the lighthouse, and watch out for the giant turtle ;)

1  Thank ShadyElyaski