Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My second time in Dahab @ Octopus World Dive Center was as awesome as the first time!
I enjoyed every single day and dive to the fullest – feeling safe, well-equipped and perfectly guided by Emad, Ashraf and Mohsen.

I would even call them “the fish-whisperers” – the best guides you can find in town! :)

The dive center has renewed its facilities and equipment and thanks to the family atmosphere, I spent a wonderful and awesome holiday and met so many fantastic people!

Despite all travel warnings, I can just recommend everyone to get on the next plane if you are desperate for a relaxed and very special vacation full of dives, sun and good food – it’s safe and as awesome as it has ever been!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

During the last sham el nseem break i decided to go to dahab with a few of my friends to try out scuba diving, At first i wasnt sure if i even want to do it, as soon as i started trying it i was sure i'd fail at it. 2 days in being trained by Ashraf at Octopus World Dahab i was pretty much in control of my buoyancy and I was quite comfortable underwater. To be honest i never thought i could get the hang of diving as fast as i did while enjoying every moment of it. The staff is quite professional and friendly. The equipment are very good and fit perfectly for all sizes. I am sure to be going there again to dive as soon as i get a chance.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Octopus World dive center is the best place to learn diving. All the instructors are professionals and friendly, the center has a very good equipment. Thank you my friends Emad, Ashraf and Mohsen for teaching me how to dive

Reviewed 20 April 2014

It's really from the most amazing time i have ever had in my life was in Octopus World Dahab , Ashraf and Emad they are so friendly and very helpful and the are very Knowledgeable , i had the first time in all my life with them and i done all courses now and finally , i'm Dive Master now , they are very trustful from the best people you can dive with them they are family to me now
i love this place

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 11 April 2014

staff was very professional, polite they went through every little detail before i dive, their price is pretty good comparing other diving centers i would highly recommend them