Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I would like to recommend Octopus world Diving.
I went to Dahab with my friend and suddenly i decided to take a diving course so my friend recommended me to do the course at this diving center.they were very nice to me and professional and even when i do mistakes they were very understanding.
And when i did my deep dive i was well taken care of and my safety was their priority.i would recommend it to anyone who want to take a diving course or to dive safely.

1  Thank Michaelesso
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I m went to many places in dahab and around the world to divir , I can say they are one of the best diving centers , good equipment very professional and the most important a lot of fun and friendly atmosphere really I enjoyed it , thanks octopus

1  Thank MichaelS3248
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Diving is the most exited experiences I ever had specially in octopus equipment was pretty new shinny the location is awesome and the first of all applying safety regulation to keep us safe its turn the risky feeling to feel safe with low prices and whole center is very nice I feel it like home thanks to Emad and Ashraf the best instructors and my new friends they made me love diving

sure i will dive again with octopus and i recommend any one to do

1  Thank Remon A A
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My second time in Dahab @ Octopus World Dive Center was as awesome as the first time!
I enjoyed every single day and dive to the fullest – feeling safe, well-equipped and perfectly guided by Emad, Ashraf and Mohsen.

I would even call them “the fish-whisperers” – the best guides you can find in town! :)

The dive center has renewed its facilities and equipment and thanks to the family atmosphere, I spent a wonderful and awesome holiday and met so many fantastic people!

Despite all travel warnings, I can just recommend everyone to get on the next plane if you are desperate for a relaxed and very special vacation full of dives, sun and good food – it’s safe and as awesome as it has ever been!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

During the last sham el nseem break i decided to go to dahab with a few of my friends to try out scuba diving, At first i wasnt sure if i even want to do it, as soon as i started trying it i was sure i'd fail at it. 2 days in being trained by Ashraf at Octopus World Dahab i was pretty much in control of my buoyancy and I was quite comfortable underwater. To be honest i never thought i could get the hang of diving as fast as i did while enjoying every moment of it. The staff is quite professional and friendly. The equipment are very good and fit perfectly for all sizes. I am sure to be going there again to dive as soon as i get a chance.